Oasis/Noel Gallagher/Beady Eye songs...

AberdeenHibee

For me this is when Oasis were sounding their best live or should I say when Liam's voice was at it's best. Whatever (no pun intended) the reason, the two nights at Earls Court were fuckin' awesome.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WrsOuBNNzOw

Edited by YER SISTERS YER MAW

• 2 weeks later...

With Liam going through a divorce you certainly won't get any reunion talk until that's finalised.

Won't want the wife getting her paws on his cash.

Also he will be begging Noel to do it once she's took a few bob off him.

Can't see their being too much income from his clothes shops

Got my tickets of the Aberdeen gig so I am delighted with that. Cheap as chips hotel as well, mainly as we booked it on the assumption we would get tickets. That could have gone wrong!

Will Noel have another album out by then, or will it just be a continuation of plugging his current album?

Do people go to see concerts to decide if they're gonnae buy an album?

I very much doubt anyone in the crowd won't have heard both his albums

Can't say I have. Only reason I asked is because I really enjoyed his two albums a lot and would love to hear more. Don't think there will be next year after hearing his interview session on Desert Island discs recently. Still can't wait for this though as I missed his previous show at the Hydro. Edited by YER SISTERS YER MAW

Got my tickets of the Aberdeen gig so I am delighted with that. Cheap as chips hotel as well, mainly as we booked it on the assumption we would get tickets. That could have gone wrong!

Will Noel have another album out by then, or will it just be a continuation of plugging his current album?

He said on Soccer AM at the weekend that it will just be plugging old stuff.

He says that his new stuff won't be ready in time for the tour so it will be just the old stuff. I wouldn't be surprised if he slipped a surprise into the set list but then I wouldn't be putting money on it either. The best bit about Noel's gigs though is that the set list can change night by night so it's irrelevant to me whether it's new or old stuff he's doing - you can almost bet that you'll get something he's not done live before or at the very least, not performed in years.