Oasis/Noel Gallagher/Beady Eye songs...

AberdeenHibee

smile.gif

Think that version is the best...plus a brotherly spat at the end...biggrin.gif

I think the difference between these vids (7 years) and the difference in Noels voice says a lot...so much more powerful and consistent these days! legend.

Edited by AberdeenHibee

I think the difference between these vids (7 years) and the difference in Noels voice says a lot...so much more powerful and consistent these days! legend.

The man just keeps getting better and better. Shame Liam's went the other way.

If only he could sound like this again. RAW Liam, RAW Oasis.

Edited by jamamafegan4

Just noticed this thread, feck me, Oasis were my band when i was in my teen's, i used to burst a nut and ballsack whenever i knew there was a gig i could wangle myself to, and still to the day, they are up there along with Noel's solo stuff and The Verve &Ashcroft as my biggest musical influences,

from one of the 'lesser' albums, but a timeless track AFAIC,

Just noticed this thread, feck me, Oasis were my band when i was in my teen's, i used to burst a nut and ballsack whenever i knew there was a gig i could wangle myself to, and still to the day, they are up there along with Noel's solo stuff and The Verve &Ashcroft as my biggest musical influences,

from one of the 'lesser' albums, but a timeless track AFAIC,

An underated track imo. The lyrics in particular are very good.

and one of the best Oasis tracks in their history,

This and Columbia are probably my two favourite Oasis songs.

Unreal.

Liam had some voice in the 90s but it has rotted away from him in live performances it seems sad.gif

Still fantastic viewing, what a legend.

"This next one's called Digsy's Dinner. And me make up's startin' to run!"

That gig is probably my favourite ever Oasis gig, closely followed by Maine Road 1996. Liam's voice is fucking unbelievable there. The band in general are on the best form they could be in IMO. Incredible that a gig so good was performed in wee Gleneagles. What I'd give to be there.

"This next one's called Digsy's Dinner. And me make up's startin' to run!"

That gig is probably my favourite ever Oasis gig, closely followed by Maine Road 1996. Liam's voice is fucking unbelievable there. The band in general are on the best form they could be in IMO. Incredible that a gig so good was performed in wee Gleneagles. What I'd give to be there.

Amen to that man.

Going to see the Stone Roses this summer, I just want to hear the likes of Elephant stone, going down, standing here etc played...but I am worried my thoughts will be ruined when I see them as auld men!

Same with Beady Eye...only ever seen Noel who I love but it doesn't feel right having never seen the amazing frontman that is Liam Gallagher. Really hope Beady Eye do a set at T this year if thats what it takes to see them.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oc-zD9RE_Rc&list=FL9kATFTxUXETTU5K-JfoOug&index=40

Unreal.

Liam had some voice in the 90s but it has rotted away from him in live performances it seems sad.gif

Still fantastic viewing, what a legend.

Aye.

I still remember in 2000 the week before they played Murrayfield, sky one showed the concert live from the old wembly and Liams voice was terrible.

After looking forward to the gig for 8 months, 1 week before it was ruined.

Aye.

I still remember in 2000 the week before they played Murrayfield, sky one showed the concert live from the old wembly and Liams voice was terrible.

After looking forward to the gig for 8 months, 1 week before it was ruined.

I remember watching that live on Sky. Liam was a complete joke that night. He was so off his tits that he could barely sing & kept forgetting the lyrics. The following night at Wembley was completely different though and was used on the Familar To Millions DVD.

John Lennon is alive!!

This is my favorite Beady Eye song, followed closely by Sons of the Stage.

For NGHFB it is AKA Broken Arrow, (I wanna live in a dream in my) Record Machine, (Stranded On) The wrong beach....all top tunes.

Beady Eye release their new album this year I think?

The best review of that album I have heard was from mr Noel Gallagher himself....he was asked "will beady eyes new album be as good as its being hyped up to be?" and Noels reply was along the lines of "yes. It will be an unbelievable album, one of the best." and the reviewer said "why is that?" and Noel replied "because it fucking has to be or they are finished."

Reunion 2014? Nah laugh.gif