Serie A 2013-2014

Zanetti

Cesena beat Latina in the playoff to become the third team promoted to Serie A for next season! That means the teams for next season are;

Atalanta
Cagliari
Cesena
Chievo Verona
Empoli
Fiorentina
Genoa

Hellas Verona
Inter
Juventus
Lazio
Milan
Napoli
Palermo
Parma
Roma
Sampdoria
Sassuolo
Torino
Udinese

• Replies 772
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Some tremendous news for Chievo in the past half hour or so, Milan have accepted three million for their half so he'll be staying in Verona. With Maxi Lopez supposedly coming in too that's not a bad strikeforce.

Yeah I was meaning Paloschi, I somhow forgot to mention that!

â¬3 million is a steal for some who's just coming off the back of a 15 goal season, especially considering how poor Chievo were.

If he can keep improving I see no reason why he won't be worth â¬12-15 million in a couple of years.

And on the same day Muntari signs a â¬2.5 million a year contract at Milan. :lol:

• 3 weeks later...

Source?

He had one year left on his contract. I can't see why he'd leave or be sacked, unless his lack of Champions League progress has seen them want to go in a new direction.

It is lookin certain now from what I am reading

Yeah, seems to be popping up in a few different places that it will be Allegri. Seems bizarre, I sort of assumed they'd go after Deschamps for some reason

as someone posted earlier,anyone in the know as to when the new season kicks off and when the fixtures are announced?starting to make the spfl look efficient

Does Seria A not usually start at the end of August? I'm sure that's the norm

Archived