Serie A 2013-2014

Zanetti

• Replies 772
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How many of them are actually out and out strikers though apart from Balotelli, Gilardino & Osvaldo? Tbh maybe that's just me being ignorant but I'm not a massive follower of Italian football these days.

What about di Natale or Totti? I know they're getting on a fair bit but how are they performing these days?

Balotelli, Gilardino, Osvaldo, Toni, Immobile, Destro, Paloschi - I'd say. Prandelli only uses one proper striker most of the time.

Di Natale's still doing quite well but he's retiring at the end of the season, though Udinese want him to stay.

Totti is 37 and probably still Roma's best player. I'd love if he got a call up, so would everyone in the world probably, but I sincerely doubt it.

Great result for Fiorentina and Borja Valero really should be in the Spain squad for the World Cup. Shame a Higuian hat-trick helped Napoli further towards the Champion's League place.

Maxi Lopez and Icardi faced each other today and they didn't shake hands before it (Icardi now goes out with Lopez' old missus) and Icardi went on to score a brace in a 4-0 win. Unlucks.

Maxi Lopez taking the ball from Eder and subsequently missing the penalty cost me £100.

I don't care who stole your missus pal you don't take the penalties!!!

Luca Toni has 18 goals this season, one behind the top scorer Immobile and joint with Tevez.

Now two behind Immobile.

has to go to the world cup

does in my opinion, been shouting it for weeks

Anyone see Pjanic's goal against Milan?

http://youtu.be/fKVwLOvUPFA

Good result again for Fiorentina. They've now got their best ever away record in Serie A (which is currently better than their home record). Their most important thing in the summer has to be keeping a hold of Montella.

Luca Toni now has 20 goals this season after scoring two against Catania.

Really horrible scenes at the start but I'm glad it's reported that it's not football related. That's the last thing they need right now. Read that the person was not killed, but it's a shame that the incident has marred a national final.

It annoys me that Fiorentina have Gomez and Rossi, but they need to use Ilicic and Matri.

Archived