The Alan Partridge Thread

Swampy

I liked most of Alan Partridge apart from the episode that involved ridiculing the Irish which was offensive and I'm glad we've moved on now and this is no longer acceptable.

The comments about the Irish and Ireland are meant to be funny but if you analyse them closely you could become very offended if you chose to do so

MocIM0P.gif

The comments about the Irish and Ireland are meant to be funny but if you analyse them closely you could become very offended if you chose to do so

Shut the f**k up and get on with your bin rounds.

He's an awful person.

I love everything partridge with the exception of this. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4tyGLuVlQp8..

Agreed. I didn't think much of that either. I have been watching your county / council thread. It's a good way of satirizing the in-crowd's tedious voting which seeks to ridicule posters of invention and intelligence except StandFree; he's an imbecile

Agreed. I didn't think much of that either. I have been watching your county / council thread. It's a good way of satirizing the in-crowd's tedious voting which seeks to ridicule posters of invention and intelligence except StandFree; he's an imbecile

It's a bomb thread (sorry your oirish) but I'm making it into a real knicker wetter of a thread with my brand of Perthshire based humourous jokes.

I would equate " I feed beef burgers to swans" with " I'm from Perthshire"......One being the perfect knockdown, the other a prime comment.