Still Going Strong

Magee will have to up his game if he's going to top that tale of victimisation.

I went out years ago with a lassie whose dad was in 'the lodge'.

He didnt like me :(

I was pumping his daughter though :lol:

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^^^^^^^^ same burd imo.............

The lassie in question was quite tidy in her day when i was seeing her, a bit of a shame we split up to be honest.

Had a lucky escape it seems though, saw her recently for first time in years and she's a big fat cow noo...... :ph34r:

I went out years ago with a lassie whose dad was in 'the lodge'.

He didnt like me :(

I was pumping his daughter though :lol:

Tbf that was probably down to you being .....well you.

Two of the biggest Sevco mouthpieces in my work are both married to Kaffliks and both got married in the chapel and one of them had his three kids brought up in a kafflik school.....when you hear the hate these diddies spout about Sellik you would never believe it!! Feckin neanderthals!

Tbf that was probably down to you being .....well you.

My father in law thought i was an utter c**t when i got together with my wee sugartits about ten years ago.

Now he just thinks im a bit of a knob :P

Two of the biggest Sevco mouthpieces in my work are both married to Kaffliks and both got married in the chapel and one of them had his three kids brought up in a kafflik school.....when you hear the hate these diddies spout about Sellik you would never believe it!! Feckin neanderthals!

What has hating celtic got to do with being married to a Roman Catholic or having your kids raised in the Roman Catholic faith?

Guest Kincardine

[

You are one very confused person - not least of which is your choice of words.

I'd go far as to suggest that you're part of the problem.

I don't know any Rangers fan who'd have the slightest difficulty in marrying what you call, "Kafflik". If I met a "Kafflik" Celtic fan tomorrow with whom I wanted to spend my life with then I'd marry her in a heartbeat. I'd still rip the pish out of Celtic but I'd respect her religious views. The two are not the same.

I hear tickets are selling well for Sundays game. I thought the novelty might have worn off but the Rangers support are still up at Ibrox queuing for new season tickets. Even though the football has been poor...at times very poor..the support are still 100% behind the club. We were warned by others we couldn't survive financially outside the top league...We were told we would have crowds of under 10,000. Now we have others claiming we are playing down our support to do others out of money :lol:

Many cant get their heads round the fact we are enjoying ourself and making many friends along the way. This is the football i fell in love with all those years ago. There is no pressure on us now and every little thing we get is a bonus..If we win great but if we don't...well it's only a game of football at the end of the day. Back in the 80s that all changed with the arrival of Souness and the days of big spending and chasing impossible dreams started. This folly led to the death of Rangers and i am sure we will never let it happen again.

I had as good a day out in Berwick as any i ever had in the Premier league. We were not ripped off by their club...We were welcomed by the locals...The police were great as well although i am not sure they were needed in such great numbers.There was plenty of drink consumed by both sets of supporters but absolutely no sign of trouble. If this is what life is going to be like in the SFL do we really want back in the SPL? I cannot see 1 positive in being back there...sorry...I cannot see 1 positive for Rangers in being back there.

Most clubs in the lower leagues ambition is to get to the top, even a club only a few months old like yours. I don't understand your comment "back there"?

Most clubs in the lower leagues ambition is to get to the top, even a club only a few months old like yours. I don't understand your comment "back there"?

Nah, not really. I don't think that the supporters of the Shire, Montrose or Elgin are hoping for the day when we can compete in the SPL. We know it's never going to happen, and what we dream of is a great league run and promotion to the second. Then heaven would be maintaining a mid-table position in the second. Maybe even the orgasmic thrill of a play off spot. But we're not desperate for the first division. We do wish for "success", but not to reach the top.

As some of the Rangers fans are discovering, there is great enjoyment in a third division away day. Friendly drinks with local supporters, new and unusual flavours of pies bought from wooden sheds, songs aimed at the opposing fans which can be deflated by a witty retort by a single person, jumpers for goalposts etc. Why would we want inflated wages, inflated gate prices, hatred between fans, bused in and out of the grounds by the police without seeing the town?

Of course, every Rangers fan wants to be in the SPL / Europe again, but a hell of a lot of them are enjoying the temporary pleasure that the lower leagues offer, and maybe the euphoria of this made No.8 say otherwise.

[

You are one very confused person - not least of which is your choice of words.

I'd go far as to suggest that you're part of the problem.

I don't know any Rangers fan who'd have the slightest difficulty in marrying what you call, "Kafflik". If I met a "Kafflik" Celtic fan tomorrow with whom I wanted to spend my life with then I'd marry her in a heartbeat. I'd still rip the pish out of Celtic but I'd respect her religious views. The two are not the same.

Come on Kincardine, it's pretty clear that you're a decent guy and a good contributor to this place, but I find the highlighted part unbelievable. I know plenty Rangers fans (family included) who would never entertain marrying someone who doesn't kick with the same foot. In fact, I don't think i've ever met a Rangers fan who is married to a Catholic. It's still rife out there mate. From both sides to be fair, the other lot are just as bad.

Come on Kincardine, it's pretty clear that you're a decent guy and a good contributor to this place, but I find the highlighted part unbelievable. I know plenty Rangers fans (family included) who would never entertain marrying someone who doesn't kick with the same foot. In fact, I don't think i've ever met a Rangers fan who is married to a Catholic. It's still rife out there mate. From both sides to be fair, the other lot are just as bad.

Do you still live in 1950's mate? No one really gives two f**ks about what religion anyone is, leave that sh1te in the past and move on.

Archived