Dodgy Web Sites (That dont look it !)

Evening,

Not long in from boxing training at Ehouse and tried to text adam re sat has he changed his no or i he still in the bad books after rangers game weekend :lol: :lol:

Are you Rab Corbett? Are you hard awready but just want tae go tae the boxing tae git even harder?

Are you Rab Corbett? Are you hard awready but just want tae go tae the boxing tae git even harder?

Nah always looked after myself thanks

Pure fucked though due to sleep deprovation

Ps.Run along Diddys waiting to get the sweat on his brow wiped ;)

Edited by shawfield shed boy

Ive thought i was buying a pair of grey gazelles from .... Sneakersonfoot.com

Monies taken from Account,no replies to half dozen emails and obv no trainers

Ive contacted my bank who confirmed the payment method would suggest its dodgy but they cant do nowt for 15 days but told me not to expect anything or something completely different which makes it slightly more difficult for visa to retrieve my funds as they've ful-filled their contact or supplying goods (Couldnt make it up)

Maybe this thread could be pinned Mods to stop others being scammed ... ??!

Ps.Tbh i more gutted of not getting trainers than hopefully temp losing £52.00 and hence the reason i never fully read some of their poor english statements due to the excitment of finding these trainers that no one else sells .. Sigh

lesson learned?

Without Doubt !!!

Wos looking for a Hugo Boss polo other day and came across hugboss.org or something that had it but this time i google;d the site and few others being scammed from China same place my smelly stinking poor attempt of adidas came from inside a nike bag !!

Normally use Woodhouse,Tessuti and Circle all decent sites and whilst on the subject has anyone ever use Velvet Mule.com ??!

Im probably now over suspcious :(

Xbl here is the Menu

I start a thread trying to help others

I get offered help which i was desperate for due to circumstances & Turns out help was a poor wind up followed

by threat of fucking about with my tel no

Dindeliux got shot down while i was still angry and shooting from the hip at time but his timing was VERY BAD to try & joke of a me losing £250,wife due to give birth any day and stress levels max'd out ..Some he knew others he didnt but i would NEVER mock someone who has been scammed considering it happened to motherwell fans with flights 48hours later maybe confirms how much effort these people are putting in to scam us

Im not a hardman but neither a shitebag like some & dont take to people trying to take the piss when all along i was trying to help others from the start

Whats done is done .. you live and learn but dont forget

It's refreshing that these fresh off the boat asylum seekers who barely speak a word of English select Clyde as their team.