Dodgy Web Sites (That dont look it !)

Used up my daily quota of greenies in this one thread. Glorious.

watch-out-we-got-a-badass-over-here-meme.png

12 Ruel Street

This image, when used so beautifully in context as it was here, never fails to make me properly piss myself. Had tears running down my face there.

You can find Dindeleux's name and address at www.lemonparty.org

:D

So here's how Liam "Shed Boy' Neeson's investigation is proceeding:

Name: 'Dindeleux' (possible alias)

Place of work: Visa (?)

Hobbies: Follows Kilmarnock

He's just waiting for a wee clue to give him a breakthrough in the case but you can sense he's not far away. Has probably whittled it down to the 3,000+ male Killie fans.

Sigh.

I have to say, the ripping over his hard man routine is totally deserved. But the ripping for getting conned is not just not on. These things can happen, it was a bit of a daft thing to do, but he was just trying to warn people. Its quite embarrassing seeing some of the abuse that he's getting over that.

Still, anyone who resorts to threatening to hunt people down deserves plenty of mockery for that alone!

Xbl here is the Menu

I start a thread trying to help others

I get offered help which i was desperate for due to circumstances & Turns out help was a poor wind up followed

by threat of fucking about with my tel no

Dindeliux got shot down while i was still angry and shooting from the hip at time but his timing was VERY BAD to try & joke of a me losing £250,wife due to give birth any day and stress levels max'd out ..Some he knew others he didnt but i would NEVER mock someone who has been scammed considering it happened to motherwell fans with flights 48hours later maybe confirms how much effort these people are putting in to scam us

Im not a hardman but neither a shitebag like some & dont take to people trying to take the piss when all along i was trying to help others from the start

Whats done is done .. you live and learn but dont forget

Edited by shawfield shed boy

Serious advice. As already mentioned - google for reviews of dodgy/knock-off sites. You'll usually find plenty reviews one way or the other.

Secondly, never use a credit/debit card or use an anonymous money transfer. Personally i always use paypal for "dodgy gear."

I hope and think ssb will get his money back.

I got fraud on my debit card a few years ago and got the money back. I would like to state though, to avoid any confusion, that I was successful in my claim by contacting my bank- and NOT by supplying my details to a stranger online.

Ive thought i was buying a pair of grey gazelles from .... Sneakersonfoot.com

Monies taken from Account,no replies to half dozen emails and obv no trainers

Ive contacted my bank who confirmed the payment method would suggest its dodgy but they cant do nowt for 15 days but told me not to expect anything or something completely different which makes it slightly more difficult for visa to retrieve my funds as they've ful-filled their contact or supplying goods (Couldnt make it up)

Maybe this thread could be pinned Mods to stop others being scammed ... ??!

Ps.Tbh i more gutted of not getting trainers than hopefully temp losing £52.00 and hence the reason i never fully read some of their poor english statements due to the excitment of finding these trainers that no one else sells .. Sigh

You clearly never under stood the 2nd sentence Todd

Not in the mood after finding out ive lost £250.00 tonight via scamming b*****ds taking funds out before i got chance to cancel my card ..

Obviously it's a bit shit you've got scammed and all that, but there are hours between these two posts, during which you were on here a fair bit. Surely you could have taken five minutes to contact your bank?

EDIT: nearly a whole day!

Edited by Gaz

Obviously it's a bit shit you've got scammed and all that, but there are hours between these two posts, during which you were on here a fair bit. Surely you could have taken five minutes to contact your bank?

It says in the first post that he contacted his bank. :unsure:

Yip i did,Amount taken out 52.00 .. Another £200.00 pending which didnt come out for another 24hours and bank never told me presume they thought i knew about it from shopping elsewhere

Horrible experiamce and now in 1st name terms with bank tele advisors who have been helpful and tell me this is an every day occurance and they have now have a full floor of advisors for fraud as oppose to years ago when it was a portion

What cracks me up is the bank told me not to expect anything or the correct item but by law they have to give them 15days .. Couldnt make it up

Edited by shawfield shed boy

Yip i did,Amount taken out 52.00 .. Another £200.00 pending which didnt come out for another 24hours and bank never told me presume they thought i knew about it from shopping elsewhere

Horrible experiamce and now in 1st name terms with bank tele advisors who have been helpful and tell me this is an every day occurance and they have now have a full floor of advisors for fraud as oppose to years ago when it was a portion

What cracks me up is the bank told me not to expect anything or the correct item but by law they have to give them 15days .. Couldnt make it up

You should find out who did it, go round their house, and smash 'em up.

You sound well 'ard, after all. They'll probably shit a brick.

So did you get the trainers or not ? ph34r.gif

Xbl here is the Menu

I start a thread trying to help others

I get offered help which i was desperate for due to circumstances & Turns out help was a poor wind up followed

by threat of fucking about with my tel no

Dindeliux got shot down while i was still angry and shooting from the hip at time but his timing was VERY BAD to try & joke of a me losing £250,wife due to give birth any day and stress levels max'd out ..Some he knew others he didnt but i would NEVER mock someone who has been scammed considering it happened to motherwell fans with flights 48hours later maybe confirms how much effort these people are putting in to scam us

Im not a hardman but neither a shitebag like some & dont take to people trying to take the piss when all along i was trying to help others from the start

Whats done is done .. you live and learn but dont forget

Okay, so your lesson is if you can't find the shoes you want from major retailers, don't order them in from Panama. Got it, cheers man :)

Not really.

It COULD have been a case of slow shipping and delivery(obviously not in this case) and to not allow a reasonable time to receive them would open it up to consumer fraud.