Dodgy Web Sites (That dont look it !)

Buys shoes in excitement as he finds the ONLY SITE IN THE WORLD WHICH SELLS THEM (how that doesn't ring alarm bells I'll never know) and then says he's going to hunt someone down in a fury after suddenly realising he's fallen for a (rather obvious) joke.

I love P & B.

You're probably a Celtic fan. Square go.

What cracks me up is the bank told me not to expect anything or the correct item but by law they have to give them 15days .. Couldnt make it up

I think I should help here seeing as I will be getting an apology from the OP soon.

I don't work for Visa but I do work in banking so I can say the below with some confidence:

Have you filled in a dispute form? Your bank can't legally claim the money back until you do, they need a signed instruction from you to reclaim.

Have 10 working days expired since this transaction came off your card? If they haven't then you might find the money is automatically refunded to you (happens quite a lot).

As your bank have told you - they do need to wait a certain period of time before they can do anything, this is in relation to international banking practise/goodwill agreements which give banks X days to resolve stuff, or the worlds banks would just be constantly chasing each other up to resolve cases.

You also have to understand that it is simply your word against the companys. They might be able to prove that they sent the goods to you (unlikely), in this event you are pretty much fucked.

Generally speaking -90% of people who make claims on debit cards get their money back.

Sigh.

I have to say, the ripping over his hard man routine is totally deserved. But the ripping for getting conned is not just not on. These things can happen, it was a bit of a daft thing to do, but he was just trying to warn people. Its quite embarrassing seeing some of the abuse that he's getting over that.

Still, anyone who resorts to threatening to hunt people down deserves plenty of mockery for that alone!

Go lock your doors you pie

UPDATE *****

Trainers received last week as Bank said would probably happen to make it harder for them to claim as unreceived goods and now they need to go down the road of counterfeit

Completely fake,Smell and Stained..in fact fake is too nice for these farkers..

Dont look anything like picture and even some parts of trainers are diff colours !!

Now had to send covering letler to debit card disputes with pictures to try and get all my funds back

Dindleux - What are you talking about re apology and im still waiting for your pal to copy and paste my email to him

Seems he talks shite aswell

See you all at subcrawl

Should be fun

:)

Edited by shawfield shed boy

UPDATE *****

Trainers received

Completely fake,Smell and Stained

Dont look anything like picture and even some parts of trainers are diff colours !!

Now had to send covering letler to debit card disputes with pictures to try and get all my funds back

Dindleux - What are you talking about re apology and im still waiting for your pal to copy and paste my email to him

See you all at subcrawl

Should be fun

I bet they can't wait.

UPDATE *****

Trainers received last week as Bank said would probably happen to make it harder for them to claim as unreceived goods and now they need to go down the road of counterfeit

Completely fake,Smell and Stained..in fact fake is too nice for these farkers..

See you all at subcrawl

Should be fun

You owe me an apology for threatening me.

My "pal" is a fellow Killie fan - I've got no idea what email you are talking about.

Ask him ..

He talks shite aswell and says i emailed him asking ..

Told him to copy n paste

He didnt cause he couldnt

;)

I PM'd him your phone number and told him to call you and explain himself.

You will need to give him your mothers maiden name before he answers any questions though buddy.

• 2 weeks later...

Great thread. It has a good practical joke, some good puns, and a complete over-reaction, including threats and some pwopa naughty talk.

Mr Shed Boy, may I ask how old you are? I went onto your profile to see your date of birth but it isn't there.

Interestingly, the answer to the profile question Gender? was "Not telling".

• 3 weeks later...