Lets All Laugh At Rangers Thread

57 minutes ago, Hedgecutter said:

Genuinely don't know whether to laugh or cry.

Screenshot_20230905-214136.thumb.png.a1d6192fde60398d90a579365c3b2de5.png

No 8 🤣

If it’s the same guy that was emptied from here which is probably is at it reeks of lowlife p***k then this of no surprise.

And if you are lurking about here still

Fast And Furious Shaw GIF by The Fast Saga

Since the smelly bigots are reading this, remember that your club died, you paranoid, delusional weirdos. 

Now run along and greet to your fellow bigot scum about about the big bad folk of Pie and Bovril.

Also, Rangers died. Not sure if anyone has mentioned this yet, but it's important to remember.*

To remember that Rangers died.

13 minutes ago, Sortmeout said:

I worked with a Celtic fan who, as of about June, had over 16000 posts on Rangers Media and has had them eating out the palm of his hand in some cases. He is a pretty well regarded member of the site.

That’s a bit tragic of him. 

5 hours ago, Busta Nut said:

These folk are allowed to vote. Probably a few of them have decent high level jobs, loads will be in jobs that involve them making decisions that will effect folks lives.

It's frightening.

Some may have sons. Who will all be like them. Mind you…. P&B - Papes & Beasts. I think those pure Ranjurs sleuths are onto something.

"a bunch of mentally challengeds having a giggle" is a fantastically accurate description of this forum.

Is the "Child abuse is brilliant" thread on the NSFW part of the forum or is it somewhere I never go like the juniors or teuchter league thread? 

Rangers are shite right now, but I like the boy Matondo. The staunch Chris Erskine. 

32 minutes ago, velo army said:

Is the "Child abuse is brilliant" thread on the NSFW part of the forum or is it somewhere I never go like the juniors or teuchter league thread? 

Nah, that's just OTT and silly.

We don't run around actively promoting child abuse; apparently we merely defend it.

The thread will be entitled 'Child abuse is perfectly acceptable '. 

Edited by Monkey Tennis