Lets All Laugh At Rangers Thread

Hush, little Orclet - Dave King'll be along soon, and all this will seem like a bad dream.... :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

No doubt the Ipod Feature has sent many e-mails to King offering to suck his knob if he pumps countless millions into a black void that is The Clone Rangers. :lol:

Is ya hurting there :) , admin is the only sure way for the club to keep it's assets you fucking clown :1eye . If the club sells off it's assets then it is worth fcuk all other than the squad the club has contracts with and that can go badly if you can't avoid an insolvency event and then lose your best players reducing the value of the club.

Assets as in players to sell ya fucking idiot.

It shouldn't even come to that nor the players taking a wage cut. The people on the board should be taking cuts to their salaries. The likes of Stockbridge will have to go.

Assets as in players to sell ya fucking idiot. It shouldn't even come to that nor the players taking a wage cut. The people on the board should be taking cuts to their salaries. The likes of Stockbridge will have to go.

You won't be selling any players you chump :) , they will be asked to leave with a bumper pay off ya fud :lol: , or worse still you'll lose them when admin comes to Ibrox again ^_^ .

171187-rangers-fans-with-sink-us-and-wel

Hows this coming along ?

You really couldn't make this stuff up could you?

The irony is delicious.

They got sunk, everyone else got along just fine and now the stupid fuckers are taking in water again.

It's brilliant and so much better when you get Ibrox-Preacher or whatever he's called this week, reacting this way.

He's making up for the disappointing sanity on RangersMedia.

Sorry, I don't take the opinion of a semi-illiterate moron seriously.

You do realise that all us P&D's are pointing and laughing at you don't you ?, the amount of hurt and pain you are posting just makes it worse for yourself :D .

or worse still you'll lose them when admin comes to Ibrox again ^_^ .

Just think, if D&P (Whyte's appointment of administrators) had hit the redundency button like administrators without ulterior motives would have then Oldco would not have died and had it's assets sold to..... who was it again?

Sorry, I don't take the opinion of a semi-illiterate moron seriously.

Oh dear, classic AWRA. :lol:

I think the phrase you're looking for thicko is semi-literate.

You just can't help yourself. :thumsup2

Hope your mum has removed all sharp objects from your room tonight.

Oh dear, classic AWRA. :lol:

I think the phrase you're looking for thicko is semi-literate.

You just can't help yourself. :thumsup2

Hope your mum has removed all sharp objects from your room tonight.

I was too late to edit it before someone spotted my mistake, so I've decided to leave it as it is.

Again, another middle aged loner. I feel for you.

Assets as in players to sell ya fucking idiot. It shouldn't even come to that nor the players taking a wage cut. The people on the board should be taking cuts to their salaries. The likes of Stockbridge will have to go.

You are aware that players aren't assets, aren't you?

I only ask because Charlie Boy wasn't...