Lets All Laugh At Rangers Thread

I do not see the east end pigsty in that list.

Jesus, it's the old '2 baldy b@st@rds fighting over a comb' syndrome.

BTW Ted, I'd hazard a guess that the 'East End pigsty' has probably earned it's owners more money as a 3rd party venue than Ibrox.

Other than bragging rights for jakeys, it's a feckin' ludicrous and childish bunfight.

I once again point out the mods here gave me my only warning for calling someone a cockmunch. They said that was homophopbia.

Apparently they support the real kind of homophobia but not the pretned offended type.

Bigots.

jock, you appear to be unaware that it is possible to have heterosexual anal sex. Jeezus, you Sevco peepul are wurser than the Other Cheek when it comes to looking to be offended.

"Aye, we're pyoor bigger victims than youse, so we ur..."

:blink:

This is a joke or a wind up right? Bennett`s sexuality is common knowledge, it is fucking obvious what HB was aiming at with his completely needless remark, he has history of making such comments, the fact you are attempting to defend it really says it all.

Whoa, Tiger.... :o ....if you are announcing that Bennett is a homosexualist, then it certainly wasn't common knowledge to me.

And as a matter of fact, I'm not going to take the word of a sleekit, conniving wee shitebag as gospel. Point me to the post where Benny outed himself to Pn'B, if you'd be so kind.

Whoa, Tiger.... :o ....if you are announcing that Bennett is a homosexualist, then it certainly wasn't common knowledge to me.

And as a matter of fact, I'm not going to take the word of a sleekit, conniving wee shitebag as gospel. Point me to the post where Benny outed himself to Pn'B, if you'd be so kind.

are you being serious , just about everyone knows bennets sexuality who has posted on the rangers v celtic thread or the bralt over the years, as far as i am aware he has never tried to hide it and will probably confirm it to you himself if you ask him.

are you being serious , just about everyone knows bennets sexuality who has posted on the rangers v celtic thread or the bralt over the

years, as far as i am aware he has never tried to hide it and will probably confirm it to you himself if you ask him.

Of course I'm being serious.

I guess Bennett forgot to copy me in on the memo.

Just point out where in my post it appears I am aware of Bennet's sexuality ?

Just in case you missed my previous post Ted, in which post does Bennett say he is gay ? 8)

have a look through all the old threads on the rangers celtic forum from about 2 -3 years ago if you are that desperate to find out.

Absolute utter pish. You are coming across in much the same way the partick thistle bed wetter did in trying to defend the indefensible