Lets All Laugh At Rangers Thread

Rangers creditors got funk all. Pars creditors got funk all.

Rangers got liquidated. Pars exited administration.

Rangers assets got bought by asset stripping spivs who milked the fans for millions. Pars are a community owned club, committed to living within our means.

The Rangers spunked absurd wages on average players to win lower league titles. Pars have a team full of young players that the fans are right behind.

In short...Rangers died. The Pars survived.

I'd prefer it if we had not adopted the same business model as Rangers (RIP) and left many local businesses to pick up the tab for our board's greed and deceit. However, I'd rather be where we are today than trying to pretend that I'm not financing a massive, ongoing, fraudulent, lining of spiv pockets every week.

SO the main difference is we're on our way up and you're not?

SO the main difference is we're on our way up and you're not?

Hmmm. Where to start?

Seeking investment from Interpol's most wanted. Begging for operating capital to get you through the next couple of weeks. Voting to boycott games (after buying season tickets). Managed by a mercenary, money grabber. Board pursuing multiple, competing agendas. Sold (gave away) your club shops. Attendances below break even. Sold the naming rights to your ground for a pound. Only 2 home league games between now and the end of October. (Some) fans actively campaigning for the removal of members of the board.

I wouldn't say you were on the up quite yet...but you may soon get to a point where the only way is up. Or it could mean another untimely death in The Rangers family of clubs.

Hmmm. Where to start?

Seeking investment from Interpol's most wanted. Begging for operating capital to get you through the next couple of weeks. Voting to boycott games (after buying season tickets). Managed by a mercenary, money grabber. Board pursuing multiple, competing agendas. Sold (gave away) your club shops. Attendances below break even. Sold the naming rights to your ground for a pound. Only 2 home league games between now and the end of October. (Some) fans actively campaigning for the removal of members of the board.

I wouldn't say you were on the up quite yet...but you may soon get to a point where the only way is up. Or it could mean another untimely death in The Rangers family of clubs.

You forgot about selling their identity (image and marketing rights) for an unknown quantum of time.

What's left of Rangers Football Clubs :lol:

Back to where they belong :lol: The insolvency practitioners.

Shull you really have reached saturation point on here...I believe it is time for you to take your message out into the wider world. Starting with your taxi today/night. Let me know how you get on with that :P

Hmmm. Where to start?

I can't help but notice you didn't mention a single thing about football there but just waffled on a bit.

Are you Jim Leishman?

Shull you really have reached saturation point on here...I believe it is time for you to take your message out into the wider world. Starting with your taxi today/night. Let me know how you get on with that :P

I've been doing it in my Cab for years.

Some laugh with me

Some laugh at me

Some get pretty angry

I always get the last laugh

And i'm still laughing

:lol::lol::lol::lol:THE BLUE PUKE F.C. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Sorry Pars Fan ...

:lol::lol::lol:DUNGFERMLINE PATHETIC F.C. :lol::lol::lol:

;)

That's four clubs doon Shull, only another 37 clubs to rip the pish oot of. Well 38 if you decide to slag yer own club aff. :)

Edit to adjust fucked up numbers cause I couldnae count right the first time roon. :(

Edited by hellbhoy

Paul Le Guen's number 2 at The Blue Vermin F.C. ( DECEASED )

:lol::lol::lol::lol:YVES COLLEU :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Le Daftie is quoted in the paper spewing about The Dodo F.C. ........

He said .......

THEY DESERVE TO BE PLAYING IN THE HIGHEST LEAGUE

THEIR SUPPORTERS DESERVE IT

I WOULD THINK SCOTTISH FOOTBALL NEEDS THEM THERE.

Non, Non & Non ye silly merde. :lol:

Paul Le Guen's number 2 at The Blue Vermin F.C. ( DECEASED )

:lol::lol::lol::lol:YVES COLLEU :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Le Daftie is quoted in the paper spewing about The Dodo F.C. ........

He said .......

THEY DESERVE TO BE PLAYING IN THE HIGHEST LEAGUE

THEIR SUPPORTERS DESERVE IT

I WOULD THINK SCOTTISH FOOTBALL NEEDS THEM THERE.

Non, Non & Non ye silly merde. :lol:

wee, wee & wee :thumsup2