Lets All Laugh At Rangers Thread

Maybe just me but I find this "raisin" stuff incredibly cringey.

Each to his own, I suppose. There was a request from a the rangers fan (oops, another cringe) for those not of that persuasion to use a non-bigoted word for them. This seems to be the favoured option so far. The original word, of course, appears to be bigoted only through selected eyes...

Personally, I see the bigger cringe as being grown men whining and moaning, telling tales to "teacher", over a wee nickname they don't like. If they had a set of morals - or even a pair of balls - between them, they'd have reported the " offenders " to the police, not the Mods or owner of this site. I wonder why that hasn't happened?

Edited by WhiteRoseKillie

Each to his own, I suppose. There was a request from a the rangers fan (oops, another cringe) for those not of that persuasion to use a non-bigoted word for them. This seems to be the favoured option so far. The original word, of course, appears to be bigoted only through selected eyes...

Personally, I see the bigger cringe as being grown men whining and moaning, telling tales to "teacher", over a wee nickname they don't like. If they had a set of morals - or even a pair of balls - between them, they'd have reported the " offenders " to the police, not the Mods or owner of this site. I wonder why that hasn't happened?

Yes Norman you would never whine and moan about a nickname you didn't like lol

nope

did someone report you to the mods?

What would they report me to the mods for? Serious question, BTW. Anyone can answer, as well.

Considering the number of aliases some posters have burned through on here, I'd have thought my continued presence would have been pretty fucking untenable if ten percent of the site I get accused of was true. Fortunately, most - if not all - these accusations are the work of a handful of lying wee shitebags who have serious comprehension issues and skewed moral values, if any.

Yes Norman you would never whine and moan about a nickname you didn't like lol

It's your choice - as is "Vicky". My issue with your use of that is your continuing to do so when other posters (not me) have stated they find it unsavoury given the allusion to MH issues. Surprising that such a sensitive wee flower like you should be so blasé about others' feelings, but hey ho..

Other posters = Jackanory dave lol Who can forget his "you cannae slag him aff, he has mental issues" posts :-)

You hate getting called Norman, everyone knows that and you will always be Norman.

Edited by bennett

Other posters = Jackanory dave lol Who can forget his "you cannae slag him aff, he has mental issues" posts :-)

You hate getting called Norman, everyone knows that and you will always be Norman.

I assume you mean Dave the PT fan. He was one of those who mentioned it, but cost to your attempted wee twist there, nobody but you and your ever suggested that I had MH issues. Their point was that it was not a subject for levity. You obviously disagreed, and still do, which is fine. The world needs balance, so there's always a requirement for cúnts.

nope, i just took from that post that someone had reported you and you seemed in an excitable frame of mind when you posted that.

not seen any raisin why anyone would unless they were of a vindictive disposition

the banned words topic is quite the subject just now.

Excitable? No, just occasionally tired of being labeled as a bigot by the usual suspects on here. Were I a bigot, I'd say so. I'd post on another site where such a view might be acceptable, though.

What you see on here is what I am (mostly football-related), though. I've always found it better to be honest when you're using a forum regularly, as it must be a fecking nightmare keeping all those lies straight in your head once you start making things up - just look at the Five Stars saga, and Vicky's appearance and subsequent sinking. We've all fucked up on here, and the majority have held our hands up, given a wry "got me!", and moved on.

I personally find it pathetic that these clowns label me with a name which suggests I have broken the law, that they are all (for some reason) more clued up on this area than the rest of us, that they have the obvious solution to their problem right in front of their noses, yet lack the balls to do anything about it.

I do find it occasionally disappointing that such attempted bullying goes unchecked on here, but that's the price you pay for what is generally one of the better forum sites (and definitely the best for football). It's also pretty fucking funny when some of these guys insist on repeatedly bringing a knife to the gunfight.

Wrk is a bitter bigoted wankstain.

That is all

Bitter - matter of opinion.

Wankstain - as above, with overtones of poor or immature vocabulary.

Bigoted - nope, afraid not. Apology, if you would. That really is a serious insult to throw out without evidence.

Bitter - matter of opinion.

Wankstain - as above, with overtones of poor or immature vocabulary.

Bigoted - nope, afraid not. Apology, if you would. That really is a serious insult to throw out without evidence.

your right Norm my opinion of you has changed , you are infact a bitter , bigoted c**t !