Lets All Laugh At Rangers Thread

You claimed that King "doesn't have the money", i asked you for proof of that bold claim.

So i'll ask you again do you have proof or were you just making it up?

If he had the money, why was he having to get a punty up to 16m with the help of a couple of nameless faces?

The Glib and Shameless One has gone away with his tail firmly between his legs. Ashley is the powerbroker ergo your ridiculous question has no relevance.

Much like yourself.

Missing the point, young Miguel made a bold claim and i have simply asked him to back it up.

I have made no claims.

If he had the money, why was he having to get a punty up to 16m with the help of a couple of nameless faces?

I never made any such claims, i merely asked a P&Ber to back up his claim regarding the man.

I think you'll find the man was asked by those that matter to provide proof of funds ... he was laughed out of Dodge and fled back to SA ..

Proof enough for me.

You've spent the last few years slating Jack Irvines spin, now you are gobbbling it up.

I prefer to deal with facts and will continue to slate those who post opinions and facts.

You never made what claims?

Why did you ask him to back up his claims, do you disagree with him?

I neither agree or disagree with him, that is i why i asked him to provide proof of his claims.

Missing the point, young Miguel made a bold claim and i have simply asked him to back it up.

I have made no claims.

Has this whole saga really made everyone so joyless? Dave King has been a name hovering about this disaster at least since Administration Day. He could have saved the day at virtually any point since then for a fraction of the 16 million he was scrambling to cough up at the weekend. That says to me he is incapable of providing the necessary funds and does not have the best interests of Rangers as his sole motivation, since it would have been easy for him to do what he likes.

Miguel that is a text book post, next time do it like Dave and you'll save yourself a lot of hassle.....

I think he's a fraud, like many people involved and that if he was ever going to spend money on Rangers, he'd have done it already.

@scotzine: Rangers fans group 'Sons of Struth' are reportedly set to boycott tomorrow night's League Cup game against St Johnstone.

brb lighting a candle as we speak

There really are some sick Bears about. No wonder they can't agree amongst themselves. Earlier today I found posted on RM a thread with a naame like "This Guy Needs To Be Sacked". The OP was some silly cow who took umbrage at a photo, unavailable as I am not a member there, and asked fellow Bears to do something about this guy who had posted the photo (and no doubt accompanying remarks on Facebook and FF).

All well and good but she then went on to give the guy's name, his place of work and phone number of the company and asked others to inundate the employer with calls demanding that the guy get sacked. A number of others replied that they would phone in.

I'm glad to see that this thread has apparently been removed but it remains to ask what goes on inside the mind of rabid creatures like this. The replies given contained almost every description possible about rank, mhanky, t***g b*****ds which is the norm over there but the idea that these cretins think they have the right to hound someone out of a job, no matter what his crime, is beyond belief. Maybe it's about time everyone forgot the famous Bill Shankly quote about football being about more important than life or death.

Edited by WeeHectorPar