Lets All Laugh At Rangers Thread

he has obviously not seen the tweet, their is no way what the guy put up could be misinterpreted whatsoever.

wee hector par= headsgone.

he has obviously not seen the tweet, their is no way what the guy put up could be misinterpreted whatsoever.

I had not seen the photo when I posted as RM does not let visitors view photos. The guy is an assh*le but it is up to the police to take action against him not irate fannies.

i read on the replacement thread that someone made a mistake in the posting of his twitter account which almost lead to an innocent person being accused of sending it.

there is the danger of putting someones information online.

Edited by steelmen

I wouldn't be proud of knowing that - even if it is P&B's feeder forum.

The reason I don't post there is that is riddled with p+d's.

A year or so ago I had the password for a mod account for 2 days afore the boy got cold feet about me using it. T'was fun though :)

You do seem to completely avoid the fact that the tweet in question was a slur and joke about the the ibrox disaster. Making your use of the shankly quote extremely ironic.

Christ your thin skinned, I'm glad my tic forum isn't open :D

DARRAN Murray - who can be seen in our pictures making a Nazi salute - was caught on video with a bottle of Buckfast, shouting obscenities to TV cameras and singing pro-Union songs.
JS49567390.jpg
Darran Murray gives the sieg heil salute at George Square

A CARE worker in a children’s home has been arrested after he was seen on video making a Nazi
salute amid shameful scenes of violence after the independence referendum.

Darran Murray, a senior residential worker, has been reported to the procurator fiscal and is under investigation.

The 37-year-old was photographed just behind police barricades as officers attempted to separate hundreds of rival supporters in Glasgow’s George Square the night after the poll.

Murray can be seen in our pictures extending his arm in a Nazi salute.

He was caught on video with a bottle of Buckfast, shouting obscenities to television cameras and singing pro-union songs.

Images of the disorder were beamed across the world on TV and social media. Police set up a special unit to investigate.

A police source said: “Darran Murray was one of those we arrested at a later date.

“He was identified and traced as a person we wished to speak to in connection with the scenes of violence and disorder in George Square.

“We said at the time we would trace those responsible for any criminality. As a result several people have been reported to the fiscal.”

The source added: “He was seen, and photographed in national media, engaging in anti-social behaviour during the disturbance.”

A social work source said: “Someone wandering around George Square shouting sectarian remarks while swinging a bottle of Buckfast is not someone we would welcome working with and influencing vulnerable young children.

“We are awaiting the Crown Office decision.”

Murray, who is separated from his wife, is also believed to be under investigation by North Lanarkshire Council. They run Cambusnethan Children’s House in Wishaw, where he works.

The council refused to confirm whether Murray, of Motherwell, was still working.

The six-bed unit provides residential care to vulnerable and special needs youngsters aged eight to 18.

At a home in Motherwell belonging to Murray’s mother, a man refused to answer the door to our reporter. He shouted: “You’ve got the wrong person. He isn’t here.”

A council spokeswoman said: “We can confirm one of our employees is subject to a report to the procurator fiscal in relation to breach of the peace allegations on September 19.

“As this is an ongoing inquiry, it would be inappropriate to comment further.”

A police spokeswoman said: “A 37-year-old man was arrested in connection with an alleged incident on September 19 in Glasgow and a report submitted to the procurator fiscal.”

A Crown Office spokesman said: “The procurator fiscal has received a report concerning a 37-year-old man in connection with an incident said to have occurred in Glasgow on September 19, 2014.

“The report remains under consideration.”

Murray was registered with the Scottish Social Services Council until earlier this month.

They regulate the social services workforce and are phasing in registration of workers in the industry.

But an SSSC spokeswoman said his removal was normal procedure following a new application for registration after a change of job. Murray recently changed roles from basic grade residential worker to senior residential worker.

She said: “The application will then be considered as a new application and we will make a decision about whether or not the person is suitable to register with the SSSC.”

A basic grade worker looks after the physical and mental wellbeing of vulnerable adults and children in care, while a senior worker deals with the children and has the additional role of offering support and guidance to their carers.

The day after the referendum saw Scotland vote No, hundreds of people crowded into George Square with Union supporters and Yes campaigners arguing.

Flares were let off and fighting broke out as police formed a human barricade in an effort to contain people in the square.

Roads were closed and people ordered to stay away as the violence flared.

Six people were arrested that night and police vowed to catch others responsible.

So no doubt your lot would be giving out this idiot's workplace number (if he had a job) to get him sacked. However, nazi salute (honest, judge, it was a Red Hand of Ulster Salute), a bottle of Buckfast and Pro-Union songs don't leave much doubt about where this wee c*nt's loyalties lie. So what do you all have to say about this, you snivelling Sevco c*nts?

So why is this c*nt any better than the other c*nt? Maybe because you voted no in the referendum.?

Good Lord!

I have no plans to make distinctions between the c***s in question by conducting some ranking exercise. Both have behaved horribly and neither has anything to do with anybody on here.

As for the referendum, not only is it quite spectacularly irrelevant to discussion of the rights or wrongs of the guy in Dundee having his employer hounded, but you're also totally wrong about how I voted as is evident in a few posts I've made in here when the subject's come up.

You do realise how foolish you appear here, misdirecting your sweary anger at people, don't you?

I'll assume you were drunk.

Good Lord! I have no plans to make distinctions between the c***s in question by conducting some ranking exercise. Both have behaved horribly and neither has anything to do with anybody on here. As for the referendum, not only is it quite spectacularly irrelevant to discussion of the rights or wrongs of the guy in Dundee having his employer hounded, but you're also totally wrong about how I voted as is evident in a few posts I've made in here when the subject's come up. You do realise how foolish you appear here, misdirecting your sweary anger at people, don't you? I'll assume you were drunk.

Did you actually switch your brain on before you wrote this? The Sevco loonies are up in arms about the first guy. However, they have been more than silent about the second cretin who is obviously one of their own.

Did you actually switch your brain on before you wrote this? The Sevco loonies are up in arms about the first guy. However, they have been more than silent about the second cretin who is obviously one of their own.

Oh God, you're still doing it, presumably sober.

Nobody is up in arms. A few Rangers fans have said they've no sympathy for the guy getting hounded, given the extremely distasteful nature of what he did. That's all. It's a view I pretty much share, although I think the mob reaction fails to reflect well on its members either.

The guy in George Square has nothing to do with this and is being dealt with.

Were you referring to me earlier by the way when you asked "Is this the funny handshake brigade closing ranks?" I do hope so.

Edited by Monkey Tennis

Oh God, you're still doing it, presumably sober.

Nobody is up in arms. A few Rangers fans have said they've no sympathy for the guy getting hounded, given the extremely distasteful nature of what he did. That's all. It's a view I pretty much share, although I think the mob reaction fails to reflect well on its members either.

The guy in George Square has nothing to do with this and is being dealt with.

Were you referring to me earlier by the way when you asked "Is this the funny handshake brigade closing ranks?" I do hope so.

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?s=e5408921e7e324d94846991dc2e8910e&showtopic=275457

At least we know why the Sevconians are all away. They're either w*nking themelves silly over the story above or they are sitting in the chapel being blessed by the local priest as it's All Saints Day. (St Ally, St Wally, St Davey King, St Paul Murray), Ashley hasn't been elected yet.

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=275457

At least we know why the Sevconians are all away. They're either w*nking themelves silly over the story above or they are sitting in the chapel being blessed by the local priest as it's All Saints Day. (St Ally, St Wally, St Davey King, St Paul Murray), Ashley hasn't been elected yet.

A change of tack - fair enough.

Obviously, RM is home to lots of bigoted idiots, but FWIW, I don't think McCoist has done anything wrong here. The Celtic boy is clearly mouthy and probably did require a put-down.

Edited by Monkey Tennis

A change of tack - fair enough. Obviously, RM is home to lots of bigoted idiots, but FWIW, I don't think McCoist has done anything wrong here. The Celtic boy is clearly mouthy and probably did require a putt-down.

So give me the name of a player who isn't mouthy...or even a manager. Coistus is probably the mouthiest manager out there. He slams a player who scored a hattrick but bellows about winning leagues against part-timers while spending an insane amount of money on players who are nothing more than bench-warmers. He has a squad of over 50 players but still wants more in January to overtake a Hearts team that was ripped apart earlier this year. And Coistus knows all about putting down. Why do you thing he has so many games called off? It's just so he can go away and play golf. A man who can't miss getting a hole in one as he has one of the biggest gobs on the planet.

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?s=e5408921e7e324d94846991dc2e8910e&showtopic=275457

You previously said that you couldn't see pictures on Rangers media without being signed in, i can clearly see a picture - ya lying wee shite.

So what are you upset about now, Ally replying to a mouthy player or Rangers helping craig Gordon regain fitness?