Lets All Laugh At Rangers Thread

From P&B it would seem that the VAST majority of people who visit the rangers forums aren't actually Rangers fans.

Apparently this includes you.

How do you mean, from P&B?

Are you actually taking what some folk have said on this sub forum on P&B and using it as some sort of yard stick to calculate that the VAST majority of people who use Rangers Forums aren't rangers fans?

Edited by dave.j

How do you mean, from P&B?

Are you actually taking what some folk have said on this sub forum on P&B and using it as some sort of yard stick to calculate that the VAST majority of people who use Rangers Forums aren't rangers fans?

Yes. That's exactly what I'm doing.

How often do you visit follow follow?

Currently or ever?

I have never had a had a user name for there so never posted.

I don't currently visit there.

I don't think I have ever. I may have followed a link as part of a discussion on here. But I've never opened my iPad and thought... Let's see what the P&Ds are discussing, kidding on they're Orcs, on Follow Follow!

Good points made by the GavGuy.

However, I think the people behind that radio show should be given kudos for actually allowing Gav a fair crack of the whip.

If that had been Jabba or BFDJ in the chair, the guy would have had the plug pulled on him (assuming he'd got on in the first place.....)

Good points made by the GavGuy.

However, I think the people behind that radio show should be given kudos for actually allowing Gav a fair crack of the whip.

If that had been Jabba or BFDJ in the chair, the guy would have had the plug pulled on him (assuming he'd got on in the first place.....)

what did he say