Lets All Laugh At Rangers Thread

:lol::lol::lol:Rangers fans on a "Let's all laugh at Rangers" thread. :lol::lol::lol:

Main protagonists are ?, Benny, F_B, Tedi, Jockstrap & Magoo, the real five stars of the typical Rangers support mentality and a total IQ of around 54 between them. :lol:

:lol::lol::lol:Rangers fans on a "Let's all laugh at Rangers" thread. :lol::lol::lol:

Main protagonists are ?, Benny, F_B, Tedi, Jockstrap & Magoo, the real five stars of the typical Rangers support mentality and a total IQ of around 54 between them. :lol:

:lol::thumsup2:lol:

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=274881

I remember the days, I remember the time when being a protestant wasn't a crime. You got lifted for thieving or dealing the hash. Not for playing flutes or singing the sash. When the flag of our country could be so proudly flown. Not tramped in the gutter and treated with scorn. When the songs of our culture were sang so loud and clear. But now we're a culture that's riddled with fear. We can't tell those rebels it's time to go home. The billy boys have gone so has no pope of Rome. We must stand together or we will fall. Like the days of Lord Carson, we must answer the call. So shoulder to shoulder together we must stand. Let's fight for our country our wee promised land! NO SURRENDER!

FFS. :lol:

Ally McCoist: It was the right decision to call off match against Cowdenbeath and we will do it again if we have to

THE Fife club had asked the SPFL to reinstate the fixture but the Rangers boss insisted the controversial call-off was the right move.
SNS GP33969745.jpg
Rangers manager Ally McCoist looks on with assistant Kenny McDowall

ALLY McCOIST has backed Rangers’ move to call off last week’s league clash at Cowdenbeath – and says they will do it again. The SPFL turned down a bid from the Fifers to get it back on after the Ibrox men had it put back due to international call-ups.

McCoist said: “Why would I want to play the game now when I can play it later with a full squad? It just doesn’t make sense.

“If you have four or five players on international duty, logic would tell you they will be some of your better players.

“I’ve got to look after the interests of my club. If we played without four players and lost, I’m not sure there would be much sympathy. Having called games off in the past, it would also be unfair on other teams. If we play Dumbarton when there is an international and have four players out, is that then fair on Cowdenbeath where we called the game off?

“So we have to show fairness to everyone but the most important thing is that we have to look after our own corner.”

That's right, Ally. You lost to Hearts and Hibs at home so, to be fair to everyone, you should let the other seven clubs win there as well. :lol:

“If you have four or five players on international duty, logic would tell you they will be some of your better players."

Discounting the fact they didn't have four or five players on international duty, lets look at the ones who were:

Zaliukas: http://www.soccerbase.com/players/player.sd?player_id=38756 made five league appearances, played on 30th Aug and not again until 4th Oct.

Peralta: http://www.soccerbase.com/players/player.sd?player_id=69147 made four league appearances, the last being that one where he got done against Hibs. Also wasn't actually called up to play.

Shiels: http://www.soccerbase.com/players/player.sd?player_id=39030 made four league appearances, I'd love to know how many were sub appearances and also disguises the fact that he wasn't actually called up to play.

Mohsni: Shite. And suspended already.

Case in point: McCoist is a lying weasel and is nowhere near worthy of the respect and adulation he gets and seems to expect. Not that this is news to anyone who posses those rare things like eyeballs or the gift of hearing.

I can't help thinking that you should put your towering intellect to better use than posting your drug addled obsessive shite on here.....????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Seems I have to apologize to Sally. He was correct to call off the Cowdenbeath match due to potential non-choice players not being called up for international duty. The Blue Brazil have just won 3-2 at Alloa where Sevco could only manage a draw. Sally must be sh*ting in his shoes. :lol::thumsup2

“If you have four or five players on international duty, logic would tell you they will be some of your better players."Discounting the fact they didn't have four or five players on international duty, lets look at the ones who were:Zaliukas: http://www.soccerbase.com/players/player.sd?player_id=38756 made five league appearances, played on 30th Aug and not again until 4th Oct. Peralta: http://www.soccerbase.com/players/player.sd?player_id=69147 made four league appearances, the last being that one where he got done against Hibs. Also wasn't actually called up to play. Shiels: http://www.soccerbase.com/players/player.sd?player_id=39030 made four league appearances, I'd love to know how many were sub appearances and also disguises the fact that he wasn't actually called up to play. Mohsni: Shite. And suspended already.Case in point: McCoist is a lying weasel and is nowhere near worthy of the respect and adulation he gets and seems to expect. Not that this is news to anyone who posses those rare things like eyeballs or the gift of hearing.

It's now beyond, or perhaps beneath, laughable.

You know McCoist is on shaky ground when it's a struggle to even find a Rangers fan who thinks he's got this right.

Our team, although cheating, was great on the park, our knuckles would proudly scrape on the tarmac. Our singing and riots weren't subject to bans, damn that minority, or those Chelsea fans. Every saviour in turn we would grasp to our breast, if they sold orange taps or spoke of a warchest. Each despicable action could cause us no shame, forever the cry would be "WHIT ABOOT THAME?".

Edited by Johnstoun