Lets All Laugh At Rangers Thread

One of the best so far .................

IRONY OVERLOAD ALERT AT GLASGOW SHERIFF COURT

:lol::lol::lol::lol:THE NEWCUNTO F.C. FAN(NIE)S CHANTING " SCUMBAGS " AT THE FRAUDULENT FOUR :lol::lol::lol::lol:

My breeks are leaking :(

Were you waiting otuside and thought they were shouting at you?

The club you support were parachuted directly into the same league after the old one died in 1905 (if you believe all this shite about football clubs dying just because the company running them dies), but I agree, just because it happened before does not mean it should have happened again, Rangers starting in SFL3 was the correct decision.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:THE TEDSTER :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Craig Whyte is a 'wee b******': Walter Smith blasts the former Ibrox owner and says manager Ally McCoist is being 'hung out to dry' by the board

THE former boss gave a withering assessment of the men at the top of the marble staircase and claimed they’ve hung McCoist out to dry.
walt-scot.jpg
Walter in Scotland dugout with Ally McCoist.

WALTER Smith last night accused the Rangers board of making Ally McCoist the worst prepared manager in their history.

The former boss gave a withering assessment of the men at the top of the marble staircase and claimed they’ve hung McCoist out to dry.

Smith spoke out in strong support of McCoist in Glasgow in front of an audience of 750 at a question and answer session during a charity dinner.

The ex-chairman accused the current regime of failing to back the boss and said boardroom instability is also hampering the team.

Walter-Smith.jpg VIEW GALLERY

Asked to reflect on the work of McCoist, who was at the event, Smith said: “Ally will need a little help – in the last three years he has had none whatsoever.

“I was fortunate enough to be given great support by the likes of David Murray with the signings I was allowed to make.

“People are casting aspersions on Ally’s ability but if I ever had doubts about him I would never have recommended him for the job.

“No club can be successful until it is well run from the top, it’s the single determining factor in how well the team plays.

Sevco is living on monthly loans, having spunked away upwards of £70 million in 2 years and yet it's the board's fault for not giving Fat B*st*rd an enormous war chest to win leagues that he won with a "tiny" war chest.

You can take the bampot out of Rangers but you can never, ever, take the Rangers mentality out of the bampot!