Lets All Laugh At Rangers Thread

Dear lord !, I pointed out your obvious lack of knowing every club has divers/cheaters but your club is the worst and most embarrassing for diving at the moment !, Nicky Law ffs. :lol:

Your complaining and bitching about other players from other clubs feigning injury is just sour grapes and you cannot take a beating gracefully especially when your players were obviously trying to cheat because they are shit.

So you won't condemn lennon and are still pretending I support rangers players diving when I've clearly stated otherwise?

Seems like you keep trying to label me with your own flaws.

found it, 24 secs in, cheeky chappy No9 with a sneeky punch from behind and disappear act.

Snide as hell.

Not quite up to lennon's standard though, is it?

Seems like you couldn't acre less whether a player cheats or not, apparently all that matters to you and hellbhoy is what strip they are wearing at the time.

Snide as hell.

Not quite up to lennon's standard though, is it?

Seems like you couldn't acre less whether a player cheats or not, apparently all that matters to you and hellbhoy is what strip they are wearing at the time.

seriously! Did you read that back to yourself?

106el95.gif

Jock seems quite obsessed by lennon.

What can I say, a scumbag tried to accuse me of never accepting a rangers player could cheat and used a Rangers player pretending to have been headbutted as an example.

Feel free to list all the other celtic players who have pretended to be headbutted other than lennon and I can use them to check exactly how much of a hypocrite certain scumbag celtic fans are.

So far it's pretty damning for your bhoys. 100% of Rangers fans claiming pretending to be headbutted is a dick move and 100% of celtic fans showing they have no moral integrity whatsoever.

What can I say, a scumbag tried to accuse me of never accepting a rangers player could cheat and used a Rangers player pretending to have been headbutted as an example.

Feel free to list all the other celtic players who have pretended to be headbutted other than lennon and I can use them to check exactly how much of a hypocrite certain scumbag celtic fans are.

So far it's pretty damning for your bhoys. 100% of Rangers fans claiming pretending to be headbutted is a dick move and 100% of celtic fans showing they have no moral integrity whatsoever.

this is the laugh at rangers thread. Get over yourself poor wee lamb

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2852175/Robin-van-Persie-came-close-joining-Dick-Advocaat-s-Rangers-Arsenal-move.html

'I spoke to Dick Advocaat, who was the manager of Glasgow Rangers and he was interested, I was interested, I was ready to go.

But they first needed to sell one player before they could buy me, or something like that."

Aw, man, that is pyoor tragic, so it is......... :o

(Where does the Daily Heil get this shite ? What next ? - Lionel Messi "I almost signed for Rangers but Sir Cardigan thought Kyle Lafferty could do a better job...." )

Edited by Florentine_Pogen

No you are being a typical Ragers supporter, but in no way representative of the collective hive.

So rangers supporters have a 'typical' type and a 'collective hive'?

Any other groups this might apply to? People of a certain race, religion or sexual persuasion maybe?

Still, at least when you're being prejudiced, it's positive discrimination you're applying.

Thanks for saying the typical rangers fan hates sectarianism and cheating scum.

I get the feeling that this wasn't actually your intention though but you might have been too dumb to realise.