Lets All Laugh At Rangers Thread

g

A reddied it just for the shits and giggles qc #thuglife

You're fucking pished there on Frosty Jacks and cheap alcohol aren't ya young man ?, just look at the state of your post before you edited it ffs. :lol:

post-39453-0-15165500-1417213022_thumb.j

You are obviously pished with no chance of pumping a fatty.

You're fucking pished there on Frosty Jacks and cheap alcohol aren't ya young man ?, just look at the state of your post before you edited it ffs. :lol:

attachicon.gifBlew it.JPG

You are obviously pished with no chance of pumping a fatty.

Sadly am no pished hb , working in the morning so nae bevvy or fatty for me the night. :(

Tomorrow night is a whole different ball game though ;)

Why you felt the need to screenshot a fucked up quote I have no idea

Sadly am no pished hb , working in the morning so nae bevvy or fatty for me the night. :(

Tomorrow night is a whole different ball game though ;)

Why you felt the need to screenshot a fucked up quote I have no idea

I hit quote but you had already edited it and wouldn't have shown up in the quote how badly you fucked it up. :)

Maybe the continuous keyboard/forehead interfaces finally took their toll?

so wrk shows compassion for another person

Will someone Greeny this post of Scottxs for me as I've ran out of them and thanks in advance.

Thanks Henrik, I owe you one. :)

thanks gents

Look at the fucking Plastics high-fiving themselves. Hypocritical and idiotic curs the lot of you!

Look at the fucking Plastics high-fiving themselves. Hypocritical and idiotic curs the lot of you!

There's a couple of Diddies there and only one Plastic. Looks like your observational skills are off down the same stank as your much-vaunted grammatical precision.

You must be chapfallen at the waning of your reputation. My tablet recognised that word straight away, BTW. Not something you could say for at least one of your made-up big words.

Edited by WhiteRoseKillie

There's a couple of Diddies there and only one Plastic. Looks like your observational skills are off down the same stank as your much-vaunted grammatical precision.

He also quoted the QC, looks like your observational skills aren't up to much Norman.

Have another look, you stupid, stupid little oik.

Dear God, you can't resist making a complete cúnt of yourself, can you?

Lol i think i made my point well enough Norman, it appears to have done the trick.

You must be chapfallen at the waning of your reputation. My tablet recognised that word straight away, BTW. Not something you could say for at least one of your made-up big words.

He also quoted the QC, looks like your observational skills aren't up to much Norman.

Have another look, you stupid, stupid little oik.

Dear God, you can't resist making a complete cúnt of yourself, can you?

Lol i think i made my point well enough Norman, it appears to have done the trick.

FFS Benny stop posting while you are pished as a fart. :lol:

Yes you have completely made your point, there isn't a single neuron inside your skull that can be scientifically proven to have any intelligence what so ever.

The Plastics tag-teaming again. Which ignoramus is up next??

:) I'll bite.

Which will last longer ? a fibre induced fart or TRIFC ?

Which is more guiltier of fraud ? Craig Whyte or Rangers FC PLC est 1872 ?

What is the average IQ of the orcs on P&B ?, this is where your collective mean total for the support will reduce your IQ by at least 54 points down to a simpleton like Bennett and explains why you are posting wind up pish. :lol: