Lets All Laugh At Rangers Thread

:) I'll bite.

Which will last longer ? a fibre induced fart or TRIFC ?

Which is more guiltier of fraud ? Craig Whyte or Rangers FC PLC est 1872 ?

What is the average IQ of the orcs on P&B ?, this is where your collective mean total for the support will reduce your IQ by at least 54 points down to a simpleton like Bennett and explains why you are posting wind up pish. :lol:

Is this the guy,dannybhoy,that was on that twitter account, he types and he talks like him,maybe it was him and his kid on family? :)

What is the average IQ of the orcs on P&B ?, this is where your collective mean total for the support will reduce your IQ by at least 54 points down to a simpleton like Bennett and explains why you are posting wind up pish. :lol:

Is this the guy,dannybhoy,that was on that twitter account, he types and he talks like him,maybe it was him and his kid on family? :)

given that you have been posting longer than when rangers were relaunched, your fibre induced farts posts then. <_<

do you know that that omega cider you drink lowers your iq, is there such a thing as negative iq? :huh:

The QC rest his case. judge-smiley-emoticon-1.gif

There's a couple of Diddies there and only one Plastic. Looks like your observational skills are off down the same stank as your much-vaunted grammatical precision.

You must be chapfallen at the waning of your reputation. My tablet recognised that word straight away, BTW. Not something you could say for at least one of your made-up big words.

You up for the game tomorrow WRK, a mate of mine runs the Nottingham bus, picking up in Sheffield and Leeds, any good for you, more than welcome!?

What the actual fúck did that sound like in your head, because I'm sorry to have to break it to you that, while most of the words above are spelt correctly (and well done, you, for that), when placed together in the order you chose they make no sense whatsoever.

Is it a new game? Rearrange to make a coherent sentence? Because again, apologies for being the bearer of bad news, but it's just not going to replace Bendy Bingo. Thanks for playing though.

So are you now going to pretend that you didn't just try to justify all sectarianism in your idiotic attempts to justify your own bigotry?

Oh dear.

so wrk shows compassion for another person and you respond with being an arse. Just when I thought you couldn't sink lower you do. Complete fud

Could you quote him showing compassion for someone?

It isn't appearing on my screen anywhere.

Poor Tedi sorry Jock001 is beelin about something ... wonder what it could be.

Kings failed bids?

'Boycotters' becoming spineless turncoats?

Whyte getting bail?

Accounts revealing the raping and pillaging shows no signs of slowing down?

Sevco being brassic and surviving on payday handouts while hocking the family silver?

Nae warchest?

Team full of ageing bottle merchants and thugs and a pish manager?

Not enjoying the journey?

You up for the game tomorrow WRK, a mate of mine runs the Nottingham bus, picking up in Sheffield and Leeds, any good for you, more than welcome!?

If you'd read the match thread, you'd know that not only am I unable through health reasons to travel up for the game, due to family commitments I'm not even going to be able to watch it live. More to life than football, and all that..

This is before you get to the fact that I've avoided both temples of bigotry for thirty years or so.

As for travelling on a bus full of delusional fools, I'd rather stick forks in my eyes. Thanks awfully for the offer, though.

So are you now going to pretend that you didn't just try to justify all sectarianism in your idiotic attempts to justify your own bigotry?

Oh dear.

Justify sectarianism? How the fùck do you get that from anything I've ever posted?

Bloody hell, are you taking it as your mission to make the other bears on here look sensible?

As for showing compassion, all I did was show a wee bit of concern about Bendarroch, and check to see if the wee loon was still around. Doesn't make me Mother Theresa, but you read into it what you will.

Oh dear.

good grief jock calm yourself down. Your almost as bad as Bennett with the whole slavering endless pish.

If you'd read the match thread, you'd know that not only am I unable through health reasons to travel up for the game, due to family commitments I'm not even going to be able to watch it live. More to life than football, and all that..

This is before you get to the fact that I've avoided both temples of bigotry for thirty years or so.

As for travelling on a bus full of delusional fools, I'd rather stick forks in my eyes. Thanks awfully for the offer, though.

You're ill?

c**t with cancer imo.

good grief jock calm yourself down. Your almost as bad as Bennett with the whole slavering endless pish.

WKR tried to claim you can't be bigoted against something a person chooses, like football team or religion. He then tried to troll a poster who hasn't been here in a while and you call that showing compassion.

Take off the anti rangers specs and see the man for the vile scum he is.

Justify sectarianism? How the fùck do you get that from anything I've ever posted?

Bloody hell, are you taking it as your mission to make the other bears on here look sensible?

As for showing compassion, all I did was show a wee bit of concern about Bendarroch, and check to see if the wee loon was still around. Doesn't make me Mother Theresa, but you read into it what you will.

Simple, you claimed someone can't be bigoted against rangers because supporting rangers is a choice.

So is religion.

In trying to justify your own bigotry you tried to claim sectarianism isn't bigotry.

You were just too dumb to realise at the time and now you are pretending to be ignorant of what you posted.

Simple, you claimed someone can't be bigoted against rangers because supporting rangers is a choice.

So is religion.

In trying to justify your own bigotry you tried to claim sectarianism isn't bigotry.

You were just too dumb to realise at the time and now you are pretending to be ignorant of what you posted.

So is religion.

As the kids would say Normans been owned.....