Lets All Laugh At Rangers Thread

With about a dozen players out of contract in the summer, yes, they could.

There's apparently going to be an increase in the playing budget also which would make the possibility of extending his contract even more affordable. And I doubt he's amongst the top earners.

I think Rangers believe they can sign better players. Time will tell. I'm almost certain, though, that the salary budget for the players will be higher when the transfer window closes than it is right now.

Have you been smoking crack? :blink:

There's apparently going to be an increase in the playing budget also which would make the possibility of extending his contract even more affordable. And I doubt he's amongst the top earners.

I think Rangers believe they can sign better players. Time will tell. I'm almost certain, though, that the salary budget for the players will be higher when the transfer window closes than it is right now.

Well Rangers already have the second biggest playing budget in the country and did, even when playing in the bottom tier.

Now you think that the budget will increase and now that you no longer have an idiot managing the side, I take it you therefore expect Rangers to finish at least second in the top flight next season, should they get there?

Well Rangers already have the second biggest playing budget in the country and did, even when playing in the bottom tier. Now you think that the budget will increase and now that you no longer have an idiot managing the side, I take it you therefore expect Rangers to finish at least second in the top flight next season, should they get there?

Please tell everyone at your club not to let this happen.

Partly because QOTS deserve it but mostly for the laughing_1553.gif

Well Rangers already have the second biggest playing budget in the country and did, even when playing in the bottom tier. Now you think that the budget will increase and now that you no longer have an idiot managing the side, I take it you therefore expect Rangers to finish at least second in the top flight next season, should they get there?

Me? Expect a team with by far the second highest playing budget in Scotland to finish a (distant) second place?.....

Nah, that would irrational!.....

Mind that time that Rafa Benitez was looking for a world-class defender at Liverpool and came up with Moshni's spiritual prequel Sotirios Kyrgiakos?

I'd forgotten about that. Was that before or after Danny Wilson?

Increasing the budget ? :lol:

Let's get real here, your club has spunked over £110 million to be in the position it is in today and factor in the clubs debts over the last three years and that amounts to £32 million after this season finishes completely.

How you think if they do not get promotion they will still increase the players budget is completely baffling never mind getting promoted, they cannot survive as they are with the inflated budget they already have and there is a possibility that even promotion might even bust them with all those huge promotion bonuses to the players, the board and others who have they snout in the trough.

If I was you I'd have a rethink of the clubs financial predicament. They need to do some massive cost cutting measures over the entire club, the players budget needs culled, the boards extreme wages and their bonuses, the manager and staff costs need aligned and a few other things like getting the stadium up to scratch etc etc etc.

3?

Maybe... Like I say we'll never know. Shame.

All these Sevco fans living off the success of the old dead club, never really sure how many trophies were won fair and square. If they gave a f**k about football or sport, it might bother them,but as we one, that's not the case.

:lol:

Aye, it's time to dip into the magical bottomless pit of moonbeam money again :rolleyes:

Could, apparently, possibility, doubt, I think, believe, almost certain. Mibbes aye, mibbes naw.

Naw. THE Rangers. :lol:

More comedy gold over on the bears den:

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=282705

'Should We Pull Out The Playoffs?'

Scared of getting embarrassed!

Top drawer.

Can someone explain what the grumbling about ticketing is all about, having been keeping up with that particular soap opera.

More comedy gold over on the bears den:

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?s=3907ca950fa5ec9e4240c83418fa1251&showtopic=282705

'Should We Pull Out The Playoffs?'

Scared of getting embarrassed!

So they want to bring down the SPFL and the SFA. We already know they hate a number of other clubs in Scotland.

The fcukers should be got rid of. Nothing but trouble. Just like spoiled weans who aren't getting what they want, what they think they deserve.

Maybe the SPFL should just bite the bullet and tell them to play their home game (sic) behind closed doors. The SPFL will only lose the revenue from one match, after all. 8)

Top trolling from the OP.

Dhens? :lol:

Nah I'm fairly certain Dhenny had an alias called Ma2 that was banned, Ma2 always posted in the boardroom section and was outed by an FF member saying he was an alias. :lol:

But I can honestly claim that my ‘journey’ as a Rangers supporter (in my time) can surpass the enjoyment that most supporters of other clubs on here can profess?

Why ? Because the old club occasionally won a two horse race !?

Nearly every week Rangers played clubs/companies who had just a fraction of Rangers finances, I've seen Falkirk play right diddy teams in the Cup and it's rarely an exciting thing, couple of goals, training ground football, expected win - that's what Rangers fans had week-in-week-out with just 4 games of any 'suspense' in the entire season,

But of course the old club/company did win stuff, that must be exhilarating!? it is for me when Falkirk win stuff! Thing is though I've been there when Rangers have won stuff (2009 Cup Final) and their fans simply bimbled out of the ground like it was just another match - indeed they hardly even made a peep when they were inside the ground !!

Supporting a diddy team is a real journey, and it's fucking brilliant.