Lets All Laugh At Rangers Thread

4-3 the young Bears.

Nae Surrender fae the young uns the night.

Highlights on The Tube. Some of these goals from both teams are stoaters. Clearly the wee lassie is reading a script someone else has written but it's an enjoyable few minutes anyway.

Not too sure about the sectarian socks. I've not seen those before, and I'm sure we'll have complaints.

Highlights on The Tube. Some of these goals from both teams are stoaters. Clearly the wee lassie is reading a script someone else has written but it's an enjoyable few minutes anyway.

Not too sure about the sectarian socks. I've not seen those before, and I'm sure we'll have complaints.

Some cracking stuff there, nearly as spectacular as Shull's climb down from the walls. Nice commentary btw, more please!

Some cracking stuff there, nearly as spectacular as Shull's climb down from the walls. Nice commentary btw, more please!

Rob, both RTV and its Youtube channel has upped its game over the past couple of months and is worth having a look at now and then.

The only other U20 game this season was a 2-2 draw with Hearts which has highlights:

The bit that worried me in looking at that was Hearts' second goal where Gasparotto featured. I know he was highly rated by the Airdrie fans last season but if you watch from 2.00 on he's flat-footed, not close to the attacker and backs off too much. Poor defending.

Article from the start of June:

"So there will be a fairly substantial investment required in the next couple of months from me and the other investors."

I take it the fans were the other investors. How much did king invest?

Ooft !! My Facebook's gone mental with 'Rangers' fans declaring 'crush them all' etc. lol

They should've pumped every team in every division whilst romping up the leagues but instead they decided to circle w**k whilst 30 odd million was spunked on shite players by a joke of a manager - now that 'Rangers' are doing what we were pointing and laughing at them for not doing all along they're suddenly the fucking clever ones.

What a shower of dafties :P