Lets All Laugh At Rangers Thread

Which has seen sevco drop further behind Hibs and let the clubs behind you close the gap, Keep up the good work :lol: Would you be happy with sevco drawing the remainder of its fixtures under the Mullet?

Aye, yep it's time to re-group properly, I hope now he's in the role McCall gets a decent shot at it. If that means staying in Div 1 this year then so be it.

The reputation of McCulloch dropping with the Sevco fans has been of particular amusement for me. He's always been an odious individual who was defended vigorously by the Ibrox faithful. Now they appear to have turned on him.

kkkkk_zpsjuiqmlb8.jpg

Ta f**k :1eye Always waffling bout some battle or another... Not to mention these are lyrics from a UVF song :rolleyes: They really out do the GB for fuckwittery... Not an easy feat

I've not got time for either Arse-cheek but the other lot make a much better job of these things - 'Rangers' ones are generally cringe-worthy and often point-and-laughable.

Doesn't help that at first clance Central Car Auctions looks to be part of that particular bleat.

I've not got time for either Arse-cheek but the other lot make a much better job of these things - 'Rangers' ones are generally cringe-worthy and often point-and-laughable.

Doesn't help that at first clance Central Car Auctions looks to be part of that particular bleat.

... and who are they battling anyhoo ?

They were voted into the league with only Stranraer opposing and since then each and every 'battle' they've had has been with shysters they've invited into the club/company themselves - the fact that the rest of us have ha a right good belly laugh at them along the way isn't a 'battle'

The only thing Oldco fans had going for themselves was that they didn't bleat like f'ck like the other lot ... they actually make them seem normal now !

Giggles hooooo http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=281105&&page=3

Half way down when they are moaning that all youngsters are interested in are the big teams in England and don't care about Scottish teams.. Suddenly only supporting the big teams is an issue when they aren't the big team

I've not got time for either Arse-cheek but the other lot make a much better job of these things - 'Rangers' ones are generally cringe-worthy and often point-and-laughable. Doesn't help that at first clance Central Car Auctions looks to be part of that particular bleat.
I've not got time for either Arse-cheek but the other lot make a much better job of these things - 'Rangers' ones are generally cringe-worthy and often point-and-laughable. Doesn't help that at first clance Central Car Auctions looks to be part of that particular bleat.
Its thoses lovely terrorist words that touch me the most.....Oh! Will you stand. Oh! Will you stand,With the Ulster Volunteer Force as a Patriotic band,Would you fight unto the death would you join the U.V.F,If you can you're a man then you'll stand.And when the sound of the Battle is over,It's Shoulder to Shoulder we'll stand,To remember the brave young Ulster soldiers,Who fought for the flag of the Red Hand.

Said the man who parts with his hard-earned cash to watch The Rangers ;)

Not much choice at the moment, other than not going at all, I'd say completely the opposite at present, not easy pleased at all. Will hang in there though nae danger. The sentiment of the song ( the original lyrics) 'Will You Stand' clearly resonate with our support, a rousing anthem indeed.

kkkkk_zpsjuiqmlb8.jpg

Ta f**k :1eye Always waffling bout some battle or another... Not to mention these are lyrics from a UVF song :rolleyes: They really out do the GB for fuckwittery... Not an easy feat

Just seen it being fired about twitter. The lyrics come from this song....

CAFPmATWMAE5wsz.jpg

Its thoses lovely terrorist words that touch me the most.... .Oh! Will you stand. Oh! Will you stand, With the Ulster Volunteer Force as a Patriotic band, Would you fight unto the death would you join the U.V.F, If you can you're a man then you'll stand. And when the sound of the Battle is over, It's Shoulder to Shoulder we'll stand, To remember the brave young Ulster soldiers, Who fought for the flag of the Red Hand.

Wind yer neck in, ‘would you wear the Black Cockade, would you serve the Old Brigade’ are clear references to the forming of Carson’s original UVF of the 36th Division of the British Army leading up to world war one.

http://www.1914-1918.net/36div.htm

There’s nothing at all to support terrorism in any of the lyrics to the song. In a similar vein also read the words to ‘A Englishman’s Betrayal’ (although I’m sure you are familiar with them), with regards to fighting for Country and the Red Hand.

http://www.justsomelyrics.com/948253/loyalist-englishman's-betrayal-lyrics.html

On a final point it’s hard to take a f*ckin lecture on songs with lyrics supporting terrorist groups coming from a C*ltic fan!! and why do you always resort to posting this old shite in the middle of football threads/topics.

I suspect that as with most of your fellow Hoops on here, you’re not that interested in the football at all.

Wind yer neck in, ‘would you wear the Black Cockade, would you serve the Old Brigade’ are clear references to the forming of Carson’s original UVF of the 36th Division of the British Army leading up to world war one.

There’s nothing at all to support terrorism in any of the lyrics to the song. In a similar vein also read the words to ‘A Englishman’s Betrayal’ (although I’m sure you are familiar with them), with regards to fighting for Country and the Red Hand.

On a final point it’s hard to take a f*ckin lecture on songs with lyrics supporting terrorist groups coming from a C*ltic fan!! and why do you always resort to posting this old shite in the middle of football threads/topics.

I suspect that as with most of your fellow Hoops on here, you’re not that interested in the football at all.

What a fucking state your football club is. It's that sad and that much of a reflection of society in this country (or city, if I'm being unfair to other places) I can't even laugh.

I always feel sad that Killie and Ayr don't have this tit for tat sectarian/terrorist/Irish political history whataboutery to spice up our local rivalry.

It really is such fantastic banter!! especially in 21st century Scotland.

:1eye

Edited by kildog

Like I've said before - I've always felt a degree of sympathy towards Old Firm and 'Rangers' fans, caught up in something that's simply not important.

I always feel sad that Killie and Ayr don't have this tit for tat sectarian/terrorist/Irish political history whataboutery to spice up our local rivalry.

It really is such fantastic banter!! especially in 21st century Scotland.

:1eye

Using outdated foreign politics to sell xxxl football shirts to dickheads from Larkhall and Airdrie is a genius marketing move.

Most people in Ireland don't give a shit about Scottish football either.

Like I've said before - I've always felt a degree of sympathy towards Old Firm and 'Rangers' fans, caught up in something that's simply not important.

Its not important as far as the football goes, its generally not Rangers fans on here that continually post about this stuff.

Some cant leave it alone however.

Fans of sporting clubs/teams have long since sung songs about historical events, Flower of Scotland being one of them!

Its really nothing to get wound up about.