Lets All Laugh At Rangers Thread

Its thoses lovely terrorist words that touch me the most.... .Oh! Will you stand. Oh! Will you stand, With the Ulster Volunteer Force as a Patriotic band, Would you fight unto the death would you join the U.V.F, If you can you're a man then you'll stand. And when the sound of the Battle is over, It's Shoulder to Shoulder we'll stand, To remember the brave young Ulster soldiers, Who fought for the flag of the Red Hand.

You just can't help yourself can you? Always got to bring up this nonsense just to try and point score. Think about this, for every song Rangers fans sing about Northern Ireland, your own fans have a similar songbook. Although you being the bitter person that you are, you won't recognise that fact.

No one, its a football forum (or at least this part of it is) lets stick to it!

No mate. This part of the forum has nothing to do with football. It's the laugh at Rangers section of the forum.

Seeing as its taken from an UVF song I presume its aimed at those pesky fen1ans that have been plotting against them and made their club go into liquidation .. Vangaurd bears actually made a statement blaming Celtic fans for Chris Graham being sacked, I shite you not..They make the paranoid brigade we got seem rational..

Chris Graham wasn't sacked Dougal.

Englishmans Betrayal isnt historical though is it

It perpetuates the myth amongst Loyalists that three of Ulsters counties were stolen from them when in fact it was the Unionists that refused a nine county statelet on the grounds they would have too small a majority

The six county statelet was simply the largest gerrymander they could get away with that ensured a protestant majority

Though thats not working out all that well for them now

Your confusing "Historical" with "Historically accurate, objective and impartial"

Edited by topcat(The most tip top)

Englishmans Betrayal isnt historical though is it

It perpetuates the myth amongst Loyalists that three of Ulsters counties were stolen from them when in fact it was the Unionists that refused a nine county statelet on the grounds they would have too small a majority

The six county statelet was simply the largest gerrymander they could get away with that ensured a protestant majority

Though thats not working out all that well for them now

It certainly didn't work out for Protestants that remained in the new Republic if that's what you mean!

I always feel sad that Killie and Ayr don't have this tit for tat sectarian/terrorist/Irish political history whataboutery to spice up our local rivalry.

It really is such fantastic banter!! especially in 21st century Scotland.

:1eye

It would be far more relevant if we based our rivalry on agnosticism and atheism. We'll go atheists and you can be agnostics.

I'll go first - 'There is absolutely no god at all, ya dirty agnostic p***k.'

And you could reply with something like - 'You're probably right but we simply cannot know anything metaphysical or beyond the physical realm, ya atheist knob.'

And then we'll take it from there.

It would be far more relevant if we based our rivalry on agnosticism and atheism. We'll go atheists and you can be agnostics.

I'll go first - 'There is absolutely no god at all, ya dirty agnostic p***k.'

And you could reply with something like - 'You're probably right but we simply cannot know anything metaphysical or beyond the physical realm, ya atheist knob.'

And then we'll take it from there.

Good start, but you could do with some songs.

You just can't help yourself can you? Always got to bring up this nonsense just to try and point score. Think about this, for every song Rangers fans sing about Northern Ireland, your own fans have a similar songbook. Although you being the bitter person that you are, you won't recognise that fact.

The difference is I hate all that shit and it has no place at a football game..unlike your bigotted fellow posters who will always defend it, so dont tie me in with your bigot mates

The difference is I hate all that shit and it has no place at a football game..unlike your bigotted fellow posters who will always defend it, so dont tie me in with your bigot mates

Uh huh...