Lets All Laugh At Rangers Thread

Nah, I'm going to be loud and proud. I can't stand agnostics and will spend my life trying to prove how much I hate them. I won't be putting a great deal of thought into it though, I'll just get my dad to loosely explain that agnostics are scum.

Can't wait to be offended so that I can arrange a candlelight vigil outside Somerset. Always thought they looked quite pretty.

Typical Atheist bigot scum.

You wouldn't ever get any of this from agnostics. I'm sure of that.

Well when I say "sure"..,

Typical Atheist bigot scum.

You wouldn't ever get any of this from agnostics. I'm sure of that.

Well when I say "sure"..,

f**k up you agnostic scumbag. Get a grip and stop sitting on the fence.

Agnostics.... SPLITTERS!

Edited by MattBairn

Agnostics.... SPLITTERS!

I'd have said that chant was more gnostic than agnostic...

Different cheeks of the same arse but there is a subtle difference which, oddly for religion topics, is one believes less in a god than other.

Agnostics accept they may be wrong.

Gnostics 'know' there is no god.

Agnostics.... SPLITTERS!

Agree 100% mate, and I know it's not socially acceptable to use the term "spl*tters" but it hasn't been proven by a court of law to be illegal just yet so get it round you spl*tters.

I am arranging a marching season if you are interested. We are going to get some ridiculous outfits, songs and play kazoo's as we march. If you don't want to be in the march then you are more than welcome to come along and watch from the sidelines whilst drinking some cheap ass cider.

Agree 100% mate, and I know it's not socially acceptable to use the term "spl*tters" but it hasn't been proven by a court of law to be illegal just yet so get it round you spl*tters.

I am arranging a marching season if you are interested. We are going to get some ridiculous outfits, songs and play kazoo's as we march. If you don't want to be in the march then you are more than welcome to come along and watch from the sidelines whilst drinking some cheap ass cider.

I am not so sure cheap as cider exists. I would rather wait until the existence of cheap as cider is proved before deciding on whether or not to come.

Chris Graham wasn't sacked Dougal.

No, he stepped down with several unusual footmarks on the seat of his trousers. I'm sure the board spent hours with him, pleading him not to quit.