Lets All Laugh At Rangers Thread

Bet your gutted there is no chance of us meeting in the play off shug , your mob seem to be heading for the straight down option ( insert smiley)

:lol::lol::lol::lol: ST MIRREN v BLUE VERMIN F.C. ( Deceased ) :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Impossible Dafty :lol:

I remember a certain QC begging the mods to ban Rangers fans ......

No Benny and another twisting of the facts and the truth from you. I did however ask the Mods at the time to ban the "non posting rep giving The Rangers alias accounts" that plagued P&B for months upon months every day. Do you remember ? the accounts that were keeping up your rep count whilst at the same time destroying P&D's rep counts. :1eye

You would know because some of them were yours. :thumbsdown

Bad show Benny old bean.

The QC takes the whole dotting process far too seriously......

Aye Benny, as serious as sending angry PM's to posters who have red dotted some past posts like a certain someone raging and seething off the meter. And this certain poster I know then made up an alias just to do what I did !, red dot my past past posts.

Tedi

Sent 19 August 2013 - 13:05
Red dotting posts from December and march, thinking I could not see who it was

You are a fucking joke

And then a few days later this appeared on my rep given window handing out red dots, HBQC !!!!!! joined at 2am around 21st August 2013.

post-39453-0-22279900-1429029928_thumb.j

So I then red dotted the chump past posts again just to annoy him and then he sent another tear stained angry PM that I could have got Tedi a warning for for didn't bother other than it pissed him off so much I laughed my head off at his reaction to a couple of red dots.

Tedi
Sent 26 August 2013 - 22:44

Aug 2012 now, you are genuinely retarded.

Retarded ??? that's as bad as saying I lick windows.

AND !, chump change Tedi there after thought he was being a smart arse started to red dot many posters pasts posts he had a spat with. It's in his rep given window that he red dotted many posters past posts as far back as months and months ago he took it that serious.

And also while we are at it ya knob, if it's only dots then why do you feel the need to use all your quota every day ?. It appears they are really important to you so you can give WRK your daily two red dots. :1eye

Aye Benny, as serious as sending angry PM's to posters who have red dotted some past posts like a certain someone raging and seething off the meter. And this certain poster I know then made up an alias just to do what I did !, red dot my past past posts.

And then a few days later this appeared on my rep given window handing out red dots, HBQC !!!!!! joined at 2am around 21st August 2013.

HBQC.JPG

So I then red dotted the chump past posts again just to annoy him and then he sent another tear stained angry PM that I could have got Tedi a warning for for didn't bother other than it pissed him off so much I laughed my head off at his reaction to a couple of red dots.

Retarded ??? that's as bad as saying I lick windows.

AND !, chump change Tedi there after thought he was being a smart arse started to red dot many posters pasts posts he had a spat with. It's in his rep given window that he red dotted many posters past posts as far back as months and months ago he took it that serious.

And also while we are at it ya knob, if it's only dots then why do you feel the need to use all your quota every day ?. It appears they are really important to you so you can give WRK your daily two red dots. :1eye

Fucking hell what state to get into , get a grip of yourself

Fucking hell what state to get into , get a grip of yourself

:lol: One of your lot gets themselves into such a state over red dots sending angry PM's and I've to get a grip ? :lol:

The Rangers fans are that desperate they'll back up each other to the hilt no matter how fucking stupid and mental they have shown themselves up to be on P&B. :lol:

I'm not getting into a state as you claim, I'm just showing up Tedi as the fhud he really is. :)

:lol: One of your lot gets themselves into such a state over red dots sending angry PM's and I've to get a grip ? :lol:

The Rangers fans are that desperate they'll back up each other to the hilt no matter how fucking stupid and mental they have shown themselves up to be on P&B. :lol:

I'm not getting into a state as you claim, I'm just showing up Tedi as the fhud he really is. :)

Tedi isnae even posting ya clown haha, whenever someone says anything you go on some bizzare , tear stained rant about tedi .