Lets All Laugh At Rangers Thread

Aye Benny, as serious as sending angry PM's to posters who have red dotted some past posts like a certain someone raging and seething off the meter. And this certain poster I know then made up an alias just to do what I did !, red dot my past past posts.

And then a few days later this appeared on my rep given window handing out red dots, HBQC !!!!!! joined at 2am around 21st August 2013.

attachicon.gifHBQC.JPG

So I then red dotted the chump past posts again just to annoy him and then he sent another tear stained angry PM that I could have got Tedi a warning for for didn't bother other than it pissed him off so much I laughed my head off at his reaction to a couple of red dots.

Retarded ??? that's as bad as saying I lick windows.

AND !, chump change Tedi there after thought he was being a smart arse started to red dot many posters pasts posts he had a spat with. It's in his rep given window that he red dotted many posters past posts as far back as months and months ago he took it that serious.

And also while we are at it ya knob, if it's only dots then why do you feel the need to use all your quota every day ?. It appears they are really important to you so you can give WRK your daily two red dots. :1eye

You have to be a bear on the wind up :lol:

Anyone else think it strange that Tedi disappeared from this sub forum then bigotedrob appeared? Since then bigotedrob outed himself as a bigot and now forever_dour is posting more frequently?

Either it is a tag team or... Nah Tedi said he does not do alt accounts.

Anyone else think it strange that Tedi disappeared from this sub forum then bigotedrob appeared? Since then bigotedrob outed himself as a bigot and now forever_dour is posting more frequently?

It's a conspiracy

How do we know the 5 Caley Thistle fans on here aren't just you?

After all, 5 Caley fans? Seem's a bit much! :)

While Tedi's behaviour has been passing strange ever since he turned up on P&B, and the cellardweller provided one of the funniest episodes of this saga with his Viking alter ego and subsequent bitch slapping from Keith, I don't believe there's all that many aliases floating around.

In reality, we're simply seeing proof that there is a vast reserve of stupid bigots willing to show themselves up on t'Internet.

How do we know the 5 Caley Thistle fans on here aren't just you?

After all, 5 Caley fans? Seem's a bit much! :)

Caley hate the Rangers

Caley hate the Rangers

Na na na na. Na na na na.

You seem to be taking this a bit hard. Tedi?

Caley hate the Rangers

Caley hate the Rangers

Na na na na. Na na na na.

You seem to be taking this a bit hard. Tedi?

Me? Tedi? haha, I could never let another username take the credit for my opinions. Never! So you're barking up the wrong tree with that accusation. :)

As for Caley "hating" the Rangers, awwww well this is awkward as Rangers fans are completely apathetic towards Caley Thistle, other than to appreciate the occasional laugh you give us when you get a result against Celtic.

his Viking alter ego

In reality, we're simply seeing proof that there is a vast reserve of stupid bigots willing to show themselves up on t'Internet.

Norman trying to take the moral high ground. Go on. Talk us through how you signed up on P&B just to post about Rangers about 40 years after you had your dinner money stolen.

Whenever you get on your high horse and denigrate we Bears I remember that you're posting about Rangers as a cheap means of therapy.

Me? Tedi? haha, I could never let another username take the credit for my opinions. Never! So you're barking up the wrong tree with that accusation. :)

As for Caley "hating" the Rangers, awwww well this is awkward as Rangers fans are completely apathetic towards Caley Thistle, other than to appreciate the occasional laugh you give us when you get a result against Celtic.

Nah. You may be dumb but you are streets ahead of Tedi on the intelligence quotient.

Tedi isnae even posting ya clown haha, whenever someone says anything you go on some bizzare , tear stained rant about tedi .

Remarkable and astounding FB, you started this conversation about how serious I seem to take this internet malarky and I showed you how a certain poster takes this forum waaaaaaay too serious and it's now being deflected as a tear stained rant by you ? :lol:

I'm actually laughing here at the bears backing each other up because no one likes them and they don't care, apparently.

You have to be a bear on the wind up :lol:

Eh ?, are you on the sauce too early Benny ?, a bear slagging another bears stupidity defies the wagon circling tactics used by the bears to protect each other by ganging up on any P&D who has a go at them.

You have to be a supporter of another club who is deliberately making the stupid bears on here to look ! well even more stupid. :1eye

Eh ?, are you on the sauce too early Benny ?, a bear slagging another bears stupidity defies the wagon circling tactics used by the bears to protect each other by ganging up on any P&D who has a go at them.

You have to be a supporter of another club who is deliberately making the stupid bears on here to look ! well even more stupid. :1eye

Maybe being on the sauce would make your posts easier to read.

Norman trying to take the moral high ground. Go on. Talk us through how you signed up on P&B just to post about Rangers about 40 years after you had your dinner money stolen.

Whenever you get on your high horse and denigrate we Bears I remember that you're posting about Rangers as a cheap means of therapy.

Bit in bold Kinky, never was a truer sentence posted on P&B. Whenever you are bored or sad, just log into P&B read the bears posts and laugh and then reply to said bears and laugh even more at the replies they post. Best therapy ever for supporters of the game since 2012 if you don't support The Cloned Rangers. 8)

Remarkable and astounding FB, you started this conversation about how serious I seem to take this internet malarky and I showed you how a certain poster takes this forum waaaaaaay too serious and it's now being deflected as a tear stained rant by you ? :lol:

I'm actually laughing here at the bears backing each other up because no one likes them and they don't care, apparently.

You do take the place too seriously , you have screenshots of comments from months back to show who has red dotted you for Christ sake, maybe tedi does aswell however that is not the arguement I am making Edited by forever_blue

I don't support, nor have I ever supported, any organisation which espouses separatism, discrimination or bigotry in any form. That alone gives me a higher moral standing than you, or any other fan of rangers or the rangers.

I'm no paragon of virtue, but morally I'm streets ahead of anyone associated with your pathetic club(s) and their parochial squabbles with a surprisingly similar knuckledragger beacon.