Lets All Laugh At Rangers Thread

Irrelevant, joke club pish team, f*ckin Sevco shite Ibrokes Orcs, ha ha lots of smiley faces, sniggering, back slaps etc...!! The whole thread condensed into one post !! And still the busiest subject on the forum. Nah you're not bothered, intrigued or interested in Rangers at all. Keep it coming, speaks volumes for those who deny they continue to be hopelessly obsessed by our Club. On second thoughts, performers enjoying their own material amongst each other without an audience to play to doesn't make great viewing, but that's what most of these threads exist on.

Oh Rob, you do realise that posts like that just make laughing at Rangers more fun, don't you?

I'll happily admit to being obsessed with the shambling, drunken, impotent mess that is your club. I find it very rewarding.

Oh Rob, you do realise that posts like that just make laughing at Rangers more fun, don't you?

I'll happily admit to being obsessed with the shambling, drunken, impotent mess that is your club. I find it very rewarding.

You say you are laughing, all I see is someone jumping around trying to get noticed....

Irrelevant, joke club pish team, f*ckin Sevco shite Ibrokes Orcs, ha ha lots of smiley faces, sniggering, back slaps etc...!! The whole thread condensed into one post !! And still the busiest subject on the forum. Nah you're not bothered, intrigued or interested in Rangers at all. Keep it coming, speaks volumes for those who deny they continue to be hopelessly obsessed by our Club. On second thoughts, performers enjoying their own material amongst each other without an audience to play to doesn't make great viewing, but that's what most of these threads exist on.

It's World Laughter Day an' aw! Glorious. :lol: :lol: :lol:

You could always piss off to the swamp but please don't, your contributions here are hilarious. :thumsup2

You say you are laughing, all I see is someone jumping around trying to get noticed....

No Benny the Viking. We ARE all laughing. Yourself and RedRob just emphasise the Stupid Rangers fan element to be pointed and laughed at.

As for accusing someone of 'trying to get noticed'.......

As for accusing someone of 'trying to get noticed'.......

Well you are you doing everything possible to get me to ruffle your hair lo!

Almost everything you do on here is aimed at me....

^^^ Still not getting why everyone's enjoying the journey so much

^^^ Still not getting why everyone's enjoying the journey so much

Aye but enjoying the journey of another Club, then a quick swatch tells me you follow Dunfermline, so I can perhaps understand why. Edited by RedRob72

Aye but enjoying the journey of another Club, then a quick swatch tells me you follow Dunfermline, so I can perhaps understand why.

Ragin

To condense this thread into so few words is to do a great disservice to the documentation of The Journey and its assorted failures.