Lets All Laugh At Rangers Thread

Absolutely gutted, not just the drubbing over the two legs, we didn’t lose the season yesterday, it’s the dross we’ve served up over the rest of the term. The points lost, lack of spark or confidence. The nervy defence, the lack of any creativity in the middle of the park, and no edge or drive up front whatsoever.

Think our players gave everything yesterday but just weren’t good enough against a side who have endured their own miserable failures this year. It just shows just how far we still have to go that they pushed us aside with relative ease.

Of those out of contract, I hope we are in a position to offer deals to Wallace and McGregor, the rest? sorry it’s over, (unfortunately including wee Kenny, who still works his socks off every game imo).

Hope also the McCall gets the gig and is given a full chance to have another shot at it next season.

With the money saved with the likes of McCulloch and Black off the wage bill perhaps we can invest in our younger players and not another succession of journey men.

Enjoy the Summer ya bassas

See ya in September.

Thanks for posting this here for us to laugh at, considerate of you.

As I said you can ass-u-me what you want I guess.

Are you claiming the accounts are wrong? do you have an alternative set we can look at?

As you say I am guessing , but it is educated guessing as going by what the good guys keep announcing every 4 weeks or so that they have taken another loan for £1.6 million , extrapolate that out etc :1eye

If you have have a set of current accounts that says that is nonsense then please let us see them, otherwise your just ass-u-ming the same as the rest of us :rolleyes:

The current set of accounts, which are interims say operating loss £2.8M loss down from £3.6M loss in the same period last year, this would put the annual loss at around £6.7M, I think that using published accounts as a basis for any discussion would be significantly better than 'guessing'

Normally, but for the period of time that the last set of accounts covers there wasn't regular announcements of unsecured/secured loans. It would take a fool to imagine that the finances are not under some kind of pressure and to relieve that pressure will take cut backs. I can understand your reluctance to get involved in 'guessing' but don't you recognise the folly in running around thinking everything's fine, the last set of accounts says so, given what the 'good guys' are telling the world.

For example even taking your numbers the £3million saving only reduces the loss to £3.7 million edit should have been puts them into profit of £200K :lol:

But since January you have had £5 mill from SD minus the £3mil back to MA so lets call that £2mill plus 3 separate loans of £1.6 mill from the 'good guys' , that is a visible £6.8 million cash injection that has been required to keep the 'lights on' in 5 months , or is yur head so far in the sand you can't even accpet this as a possibility :1eye

Edited by accietilleyedye

Losing 6-1 to the 2nd worst team in the premier league. :lol:

Astronomical wage bill and most likely more spending and debt incurred because they couldn't get promoted, liquidation part 2 on the horizon. :lol:

Ricky Foster. :lol:

Bell's punch. :lol:

Playing 4 men up front for the last 30 minutes and still not getting a goal. :lol:

Mohsni going fucking mental at the end of the game. :lol:

The new owner/chairman not even going to the last game of the season because he knew it was a fucking waste of time. :lol:

Kris Boyd's performance yesterday. :lol:

Oh my fucking god I think I'm going to die laughing. :lol:

Getting a warning that I've used too many emoticons. :lol:

These are not 'my numbers' they are taken from published accounts.

I was laughing at your £19M loss guess, but then you have admitted that it was a guess and not wrapped up in anything remotely close to an actual fact.

So it is not an actual fact that for the past 3 months £1.6 million has been needed, each month as a 'temporary' loan :lol:

Losing 6-1 to the 2nd worst team in the premier league. :lol:

Astronomical wage bill and most likely more spending and debt incurred because they couldn't get promoted, liquidation part 2 on the horizon. :lol:

Ricky Foster. :lol:

Bell's punch. :lol:

Playing 4 men up front for the last 30 minutes and still not getting a goal. :lol:

Mohsni going fucking mental at the end of the game. :lol:

The new owner/chairman not even going to the last game of the season because he knew it was a fucking waste of time. :lol:

Kris Boyd's performance yesterday. :lol:

Oh my fucking god I think I'm going to die laughing. :lol:

Getting a warning that I've used too many emoticons. :lol:

Mostly fair points, how bad does that make Hibs and Queen of the South?

Mostly fair points, how bad does that make Hibs and Queen of the South?

Neither of those teams have an astronomical wage bill that's the second highest in country nor do they have 500m fans with a misplaced sense of entitlement and superiority to point and laugh at.