Lets All Laugh At Rangers Thread

Just now, The_Kincardine said:

Grumpy much are we?  Even with your team a baw hair away from challenging at the top of the championship?

Type 'krankies' and 'roast'into google.

You always assume the worst of people. Understandable, I suppose, given who you have to look up to.

Just now, The_Kincardine said:

A poster referenced Ben and I as a double act and I played along with it by mentioning Fran and Anna. It was meant in good part.

Get off your fucking high horse, chap.  

Pished again, Fran?

15 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

Grumpy much are we?  Even with your team a baw hair away from challenging at the top of the championship?

Just checked the championship table, Morton fourth :o and last season's form team in sixth place.  The united - hibs games could well decide the title.

St mirren lol....

3 minutes ago, The DA said:

My 'roaster' riposte was a reference to certain tabloid allusions to the Krankies's sexual proclivities. Nothing more.  

Well sorry...if you obsess over tabloids then you deserve all that's coming to you.

Meanwhile on Radio 4....

Edited by The_Kincardine

1 minute ago, bennett said:

Just checked the championship table, Morton fourth :o and last season's form team in sixth place.  The united - hibs games could well decide the title.

St mirren lol....

It's a really interesting league, Ben.  You should follow it.  Morton pumping Midden was a delight and The Hibs fans must feel giddy at the top of the table...but not for long.

My predication?  Ayr will be the king-makers.

9 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

Well sorry...if you obsess over tabloids then you deserve all that's coming to you.

Meanwhile on Radio 4....

If only you'd listened to any of the media outlets, tabloid or otherwise. Maybe you'd have been ahead of the 'Rangers died' wave.

4 minutes ago, The DA said:

If only you'd listened to any of the media outlets, tabloid or otherwise. Maybe you'd have been ahead of the 'Rangers died' wave.

Oh no.  You're not playing the 'Rangers died' card?  There are times you come across as a decent sort of a chap then you act the idiot.

3 minutes ago, smpar said:

I'm getting chest pains from laughing at this. Do Rangers fans genuinely believe this?

Considering Garner cost them over three times more in transfer fees, they have to at least pretend its true.

Dembele is a £40m + player afterall and is desperately wanted by all of the best teams in Europe.  

Garner is a lower league journeyman player trying to find his feet in a troubled team, tho if we play to his strengths he may well become a 20 - 25 goals per season player. Also after an initial dislike I'm starting to take to him.