Lets All Laugh At Rangers Thread

Just now, Monkey Tennis said:

Calling the schoolkid's bluff was probably fair enough if he'd been insulted while minding his own business in the street.  Waghorn didn't thump or swear at anyone after all.  He just wasn't accepting what had been said, which is ok as far as I'm concerned.

The chip shop bag however, is magnificent.

Any grown man footballer or not, walking back to square up to a kid who said something is a total fucking embarrassment.

4 minutes ago, Romeo said:

Any grown man footballer or not, walking back to square up to a kid who said something is a total fucking embarrassment.

Mmmmm.

Not sure really.  He kept his cool fine, but wasn't accepting that he's fair game for anyone to say what they like to him.  Fair enough if you ask me.

3 minutes ago, Monkey Tennis said:

Mmmmm.

Not sure really.  He kept his cool fine, but wasn't accepting that he's fair game for anyone to say what they like to him.  Fair enough if you ask me.

Okay then, squaring up to school children is fine. :rolleyes:

47 minutes ago, williemillersmoustache said:

I don't know what's funnier, a grown man squaring up to a kid or one of sevco's top, professional athlete players with a no-joke-actual carrier bag full of chips.:lol:

I seem to recall the celtic captain/Scotland saviour munching a kebab while pissed oot his tits.

Fitba players eh...

40 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Be interesting to see whether hes forced out the club like Barton was...

For buying a chippy?

Harsh.

1 minute ago, Romeo said:

Okay then, squaring up to school children is fine. :rolleyes:

He didn't threaten him.

It wasn't squaring up in a challenge to a fight type of way.  He was just confronting him over what had been said.  You can claim that doing so is ill advised, but he really did nothing wrong.  I'm with Waggy on this one.

7 minutes ago, jupe1407 said:

At least he didn't try to snatch the wee shite. 

That's the Sevco way. 

The Idiot Jupe trying to earn his grey and green stripes.  Seems like it's open season on Sevco this evening.  When was the biggest full moon displayed over Scotland, exactly?

Edited by The_Kincardine

1 minute ago, The_Kincardine said:

The Idiot Jupe trying to earn his grey and green stripes.  Seems like it's open season on Sevco this evening.  When was the biggest full moon displayed over Scotland, exactly?

Surely that should read something like "When did the moon appear to be at it's largest over Scotland exactly?", seeing as the moon itself doesn't regularly change size. 

I've helpfully underlined the important word for you. 

Fucking jakies :lol:

6 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

Usual scummy OF centric attitude from one arse of the two cheeks.

2 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

Ah.  Well I put you down as a passive victim....someone whose posts supported the demented obsessives inadvertently.

I now see you're just a junior moon-howler.  One who does their work but hasn't achieved the status of wearing the grey and green hoops.  Yet.

1 hour ago, The_Kincardine said:

Indeed.  The Grey and Green dross depend on foot soldiers like you, Ken, and TashyBoy you to give their moon-howling some form of legitimacy.

24 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

Grey and green dross seeing stuff the rest of us missed.

What a sorry lot you and yours are.

22 minutes ago, bennett said:

I seem to recall the celtic captain/Scotland saviour munching a kebab while pissed oot his tits.

16 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

something something Celtic something something Grey & Green something something

What a broken, abject fucking shambles.

Away with you, fetch yourselves some patter, ideally some not involving Celtic.

55 minutes ago, Romeo said:

Sounds like the boy said he was "shite" and "waggy" asks him to say to to his face, and the boy obliged.

"waggy" shits it and walks away.

So you're objection is both to him "squaring up" and to him "shitting it"?

Was he too aggressive, or not aggressive enough?  You seem confused.