Lets All Laugh At Rangers Thread

3 hours ago, Ken Fitlike said:

If you gave 'Rangers' 15 million and you gave Falkirk, Dunfermline, Kilmarnock or St Mirren (as examples) 15 million, those clubs would finish miles ahead of the Incompetent Money Wasters FC.

Contrary to what Bennett thinks I think you are spot on here...Rangers fans expect to win everything all the time so that £15m wouldn't last 5 mins before they wasted it....look how much they blew on the lower leagues only for Hearts to beat them to the Championship title.

Anyone want to start some scurrilous speculation about Kenny's signing-on fee, a la PMG?

If there are any ambitious stenographers out there, then they might want to work on the Kenny Miller signing on fee story.

There's your starter for ten.

On 30/04/2017 at 13:48, Ken Fitlike said:

I know you do not engage in any form of debate, but who do you think would use an injection of funds in the most efficient manner

A - Rangers (2012) FC?

or

B - any other Football Club on earth?

and as per other threads.... what do you think should be done about the Ibrox monkey gesture bawbag?

To be fair, I think Dundee United have had about £10m pumped in over recent years, 

Surprisingly big amounts have also be pumped into Hearts and remarkably Ross County. Of course not to the same degree in the case of Ross county.

• 2 weeks later...
On 28/02/2017 at 22:56, Forever_blueco said:

Interestingly I did take a quick look into deepest darkest bralt and the two or three pages I read was full of monkey gibbering away to himself , hellbhoy posting nonsense , WRK starting a fight in an empty hoose . The more things change eh? :lol:

a name popped up which did send shivers down my spine though as the memories rushed  . Beetroot !whatever happened to Him ?

I'm baaaaaaack

IMG_1495117115.201598.jpg

“It is 22 just now, so if it is 21 come the end of the season that means we have had one more point than them in the second half of the season, which is a positive,” he said.

It's 36.