Lets All Laugh At Rangers Thread

Well from what I can see you are accusing bennet of using it as point scoring whilst you yourself have been doing the exact same thing relentlessly for the last few days. 

What's your opinion on what Bennett did?

Without deflection.

9 minutes ago, Forever_blueco said:

Well from what I can see you are accusing bennet of using it as point scoring whilst you yourself have been doing the exact same thing relentlessly for the last few days. 

No, I'm rightly pulling the sick c**t up about it because none of you hypocritical fucks will. 

1 minute ago, Forever_blueco said:

I haven't seen it but if he has said anything in relation to the disaster then it's obviously poor . But it dosent sound like something he would do 

Ffs I'm not making it up you know. Would you like to be shown where it is? 

And not something he would do? :lol: 

2 minutes ago, Henrik's tongue said:

Ffs I'm not making it up you know. Would you like to be shown where it is? 

And not something he would do? :lol: 

I have zero interest in seeing it as I frankly am not interested 

So Any views from yourself over the sectarian slur used by one of your fellow supporters ?

1 minute ago, Forever_blueco said:

I have zero interest in seeing it as I frankly am not interested 

So Any views from yourself over the sectarian slur used by one of your fellow supporters ?

Why aren't you interested though? You should be and you would be if it was a non Rangers fan who posted it. That it's down to me to point out what a sick c**t bennett is, is a fucking disgrace frankly.

Yes, the Celtic fan who said "soup takers" is a bigot and there is no place for it. See how easy that is? 

4 minutes ago, Forever_blueco said:

No we can discuss things openly and rationally without the need to be a wee clique . 

:lol: 

Kinc tried to tell you what you should be posting last week. And not one of you have "openly" or "rationally" pulled bennett up on his disgusting post.

You're basically an "open and rational" closed shop ffs.

1 minute ago, Henrik's tongue said:

:lol: 

Kinc tried to tell you what you should be posting last week. And not one of you have "openly" or "rationally" pulled bennett up on his disgusting post.

You're basically an "open and rational" closed shop ffs.

And did I not tell Kincardine I would post what I like ? He never seemed to bothered by my response 

30 minutes ago, Forever_blueco said:

No we can discuss things openly and rationally without the need to be a wee clique . 

What a heap of cringeworthy shite. :lol:

I notice how Bennett has run and hid waiting for his white knight Forever Grassing. He used to do the same with Tedi.