Lets All Laugh At Rangers Thread

I think this pursuit is a bit daft and I don't really hold with the idea of getting posters to condemn others.

Having said that though, don't just tell lies Bennett for Christ's sake.  What you did was a bit tasteless, but that's the height of it.  Lying about it just makes you look ridiculous.

11 minutes ago, Monkey Tennis said:

I think this pursuit is a bit daft and I don't really hold with the idea of getting posters to condemn others.

Having said that though, don't just tell lies Bennett for Christ's sake.  What you did was a bit tasteless, but that's the height of it.  Lying about it just makes you look ridiculous.

It's just the fact that if it was anyone else doing it they'd all be going off their nuts.

It comes across as being ok for a Rangers fan to do it. Hypocrisy.

58 minutes ago, bennett said:

So that's what skidmarks latest 'getting bites campaign' has been about

I'm also guessing that theres also a skidmarks group chat pm on the go, so predictable.

Time to add to the ignore list.

Edit. Only edit i can see is by williemillers..... Himself.

Group PM chat? Campaigns? Sorry m8, what we have here is a collective of posters who are all in agreement that you are an utter disaster, you paranoid wreck.

41 minutes ago, Henrik's tongue said:

I was here when you posted it originally so nae luck fucko.

You noticed it at the time, yet here's your original reply to my post.

So easy to catch out liars.

On 08/07/2017 at 13:16, Henrik's tongue said:

That's Ryan Jack by the way, ben. 

A guy you'll never see unless it's on the telly.

3 minutes ago, bennett said:

That's a nice story - except I didn't say I noticed at the time. I said I was there when you did it. I noticed it after WMM highlighted it.

So easy to catch out sick c***s.

Edited by Henrik's tongue

Just now, bennett said:

Ah?, the old deflect and whataboutery technique to take the heat of off yourself. Nae luck chump.

Why don't you just apologise for making a complete c**t of it and be done with it.

2 minutes ago, Henrik's tongue said:

That's a nice story - except I didn't say I noticed at the time. I said I was there when you did it. I noticed it after WMM highlighted it.

So easy to catch out sick c***s.

Same thing, you should've deleted that post first lol

Are you denying that you edited that post from WMM? Which means that you are claiming that he was mocking the ibrox disaster?

It's not even the fact you mocked it, the pathetic thing is you want to use the deaths of Rangers fans as a means to belittle a fellow poster.

Ffs get a grip of yourself. Just admit you made a c**t of it and it backfired on you.

You're talking about a guy here who got suspended from this website for mocking children being sexually abused.

A guy who argued with a site moderator here whilst pretending to be a female viking who lived in a guest house. (ffs :lol: )

Yep, a guy who edited a post about the Ibrox disaster then denied it, trying to blame someone else.

What a fucking shambles you are, bennett.

Edited by Henrik's tongue

48 minutes ago, Henrik's tongue said:

You're talking about a guy here who got suspended from this website for mocking children being sexually abused.

A guy who argued with a site moderator here whilst pretending to be a female viking who lived in a guest house. (ffs :lol: )

Yep, a guy who edited a post about the Ibrox disaster then denied it, trying to blame someone else.

What a fucking shambles you are, bennett.

I loved the bit in Vickygate where he claimed he had to move out because he supposedly snigger snigger had split up with his partner. But he was using the same IP address he had been using to log in with his Bennett account for years but had moved out apparently. :lol:

The Rangers fans. :lol:

IMG_1500328040.648981.jpg

DANIEL CANDEIAS netted a superb free-kick for Rangers as new arrival Bruno Alves was put through his paces for the first time.
The winger, who joined the Ibrox side in a £700,000 deal from Benfica, featured in both legs of Gers’ shock Europa League exit to minnows Progres Niederkorn.

It comes just days after the winger told The Scottish Sun Online that he was settling in well in Glasgow.
After enjoying a haircut at Taylor Ferguson’s he said: “We’ve been at the Hotel and training and hotel and training. The weather is okay.

“In Portugal the weather is very good but here not so good.

“It’s a very good team and very good group.