Lets All Laugh At Rangers Thread

Maybe I'm just hard of hearing, but what is a Prodisent? Do they mean Protestant by any chance [emoji6]

I thought it was a fuckin proddy saint.

Can't wait til we here the 'Bruno Alves is a fuckin caffalick' dong.

Ffs? :lol: You know that Bennett has been slagging off posters about donating? Check out Ragers Media forcing people to donate or they get binned by blackmail and outed as a *****. :lol:

Thread title? ***You've been reported*** :blink:

govanblue

• Midnight Moses McNeil
  • gold2.png.bc9cf4b0359e47af1458b1738fc02e
  • govanblue
  • RM Erskine Fund Coordinator
  • 19,409 posts
  • rangersbaddge.png.576f6908ce3f8133dee080

Dear Non-Fund Member.

As you've probably noticed, You've been reported to Admin.  You'll probably see a wee notification in the top right hand corner of the page.

reported.jpg.ae8abc0386c0537c963751d5ccd66c04.jpg

This is because you have consistently refused to donate to the RM Erskine Fund, and therefore we've come to the only natural conclusion, which is that you're a *****.

The only way to remedy this, redeem your reputation, and continue posting on RM is to join the RM Erskine Fund...

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/topic/306989-rangersmedia-erskine-fund-

Don't say you haven't been warned.

19 people like this

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/topic/309424-youve-been-reported/

1 hour ago, NewHope said:

That thread on RM was started as a wee joke and supposed to be tongue-in-cheek, by the way.

Not a charity that I would ever donate to but the guy who runs it is certainly far from the worst of that lot on there.

There are plenty other threads with brainless, seething amoebas to ridicule, so not sure why that is the one that has been selected.

Also noticed that Ken had his name up in lights on that forum the other week as they took the sandwich protest to heart. It caused someone to refer to P&B as a 'cesspit.'

Yes, you read that right... someone on RangersMedia called Pie&Bovril, and I repeat, a cesspit.

Over some sandwiches. They certainly cultivate a special kind of ignorance over there.

Are you saying if you don't donate you won't get emptied or outed as a tai*?

I just seen it as a poor way of being allowed to post on the worst forum I know of. And if you read the replies posters have actually been blackmailed to donate thinking they'll get binned if they don't.

5 minutes ago, hellbhoy said:

Posters have donated in the thinking if they do not donate they'll get binned, so I'm not that wrong am I?

Been quite a few years since I've posted on RM ( used to be a great forum once but lax moderation and a lot of youngsters ruined it or maybe i just got auld and grumpy)  so I'm trusting New hope here that it's just some banter.

49 minutes ago, bennett said:

Been quite a few years since I've posted on RM ( used to be a great forum once but lax moderation and a lot of youngsters ruined it or maybe i just got auld and grumpy)  so I'm trusting New hope here that it's just some banter.

Read the thread for a few pages from the link I posted. It was clearly an intentional motivator to donate and that new accounts were targeted by being reported. Truly a despicable way to get money donated and pathetic bullying to prove they aren't Timposters.

Just now, The DA said:

Should we fund a judicial review?

Best to get Bennett straight onto it, he loves a good donate or subscribe page. "Campaign Against Sevco Harassment" or just make it out to C.A.S.H. for short. :whistle

1 minute ago, hellbhoy said:

Best to get Bennett straight onto it, he loves a good donate or subscribe page. "Campaign Against Sevco Harassment" or just make it out to C.A.S.H. for short. :whistle

Well done, especially at this time of the evening.

3 hours ago, NewHope said:

That thread on RM was started as a wee joke and supposed to be tongue-in-cheek, by the way.

Not a charity that I would ever donate to but the guy who runs it is certainly far from the worst of that lot on there.

There are plenty other threads with brainless, seething amoebas to ridicule, so not sure why that is the one that has been selected.

Also noticed that Ken had his name up in lights on that forum the other week as they took the sandwich protest to heart. It caused someone to refer to P&B as a 'cesspit.'

Yes, you read that right... someone on RangersMedia called Pie&Bovril, and I repeat, a cesspit.

Over some sandwiches. They certainly cultivate a special kind of ignorance over there.

Good work, chap.  I know RM is beloved of the Ps&Ds and has been for many years.  How about a link to the  'cesspit.' thread?  I'd enjoy a laugh.