Lets All Laugh At Rangers Thread

I think you'll need to wait on Nacho returning for a bite on the incorporated company thing. These guys know the truth and don't like to get too involved. They prefer the ignorance route so they can shout about moonhowlers.

Where the f**k did the moonhowler thing come from? RM I assume.

2 minutes ago, Tartantony said:

I think you'll need to wait on Nacho returning for a bite on the incorporated company thing. These guys know the truth and don't like to get too involved. They prefer the ignorance route so they can shout about moonhowlers.

Where the f**k did the moonhowler thing come from? RM I assume.

Seeeeevvvvvvcccoooooooooooooooooo.....

35 minutes ago, hellbhoy said:

Kincardine got totally rattled by getting called out on his internet history trolling Celtic websites. I laughed at him, and then came his back up.

I think there was a bear mauling for me but I fail to see where this has happened yet tbh. Was more like a mauling from a deep sheep

Question to  @Dons_1988  @Jacksgranda and @williemillersmoustache .  You all like a bit of badinage on the Sevco threads.  Which one of you is the 'deep sheep'?

1 hour ago, Forever_blueco said:

You lost zero games in the league last season . 

1 hour ago, Forever_blueco said:

The qc has been so invested in Rangers that Celtics unbeaten season seems to have just passed him by 

tragic 

59 minutes ago, bennett said:

:rolleyes:

Aye OK, I made a boo boo and misquoted by not including "Champions" before League. I'm terribly sorry chaps it won't happen again. :rolleyes:

1 hour ago, hellbhoy said:

We lost 3 games in the league last season and around half a dozen European games, go figure it out Bennett-lite. :1eye

14 minutes ago, hellbhoy said:

Aye OK, I made a boo boo and misquoted by not including "Champions" before League. I'm terribly sorry chaps it won't happen again. :rolleyes:

You clearly didn't though . As you mentioned European games separately in the next line . You can just admit you made a c**t of it and be done with this alltogether . 

43 minutes ago, hellbhoy said:

27 minutes ago, Forever_blueco said:

You clearly didn't though . As you mentioned European games separately in the next line . You can just admit you made a c**t of it and be done with this alltogether . 

:lol: Encyclopedic knowledge of sevco, very little knowledge of celtic.

38 minutes ago, Forever_blueco said:

Aye, aw right I fucked it. And tried to cover my arse in glory. :lol:

I made a couple of f**k ups actually. Damn Mrs Hellbhoy! pestering me to do shit whilst I was typing and lost the plot trying to do it in a hurry, you happy noo? :P

Aye, aw right I fucked it. And tried to cover my arse in glory. [emoji38]
I made a couple of f**k ups actually. Damn Mrs Hellbhoy! pestering me to do shit whilst I was typing and lost the plot trying to do it in a hurry, you happy noo? [emoji14]

It's alright HB, we can admit when we f**k something up and take responsibility for our own mistakes

Just now, Tartantony said:

It's alright HB, we can admit when we f**k something up and take responsibility for our own mistakes

Absolutely, no shame in making a c**t of it sometimes. :)

I was typing a reply and the missus kept chatting over me posting, totally put me right off. I'm glad the dumb Sevco Bois got a wee chance to feel superior. :lol:

7 hours ago, hellbhoy said:

I made a couple of f**k ups actually. Damn Mrs Hellbhoy! pestering me to do shit whilst I was typing and lost the plot trying to do it in a hurry, you happy noo? :P

Send pictures

7 hours ago, hellbhoy said:

Typical Celtic, always cheated, never defeated...

17 hours ago, hellbhoy said:

Your family seem to have a habit of getting in the way of your sevco'ing, priorities....

Just now, bennett said:

Your family seem to have a habit of getting in the way of your sevco'ing, priorities....

Phffffft, nice try Benny. But I do know f**k all will get in your way to make a c**t out of your fair self regularly on P&B. Never change Benny, never change. :)