Lets All Laugh At Rangers Thread

Just now, The_Kincardine said:

Good work, chap.  I know RM is beloved of the Ps&Ds and has been for many years.  How about a link to the  'cesspit.' thread?  I'd enjoy a laugh.

You might want to give that a miss seeing as you are part of the cesspit you imbecile.

2 minutes ago, Monkey Tennis said:

Does he get mentioned as an Uncle Tom type?

One thing I do know is they view the resident **** on P&B as anything other than a real The Rangers supporter in their opinion. And Kinky wants to read and laugh at what he assumes is the P&D's getting slagged on RM and didn't even factor in they think he is some sort of P&B boaby licker and Celtic apologist. :lol:

Bear on bear action and outing of posters as not a The Rangers fan, Pie and Bovril get a mention, meltdowns and heads gone, banning the c**t orders, infighting on one of their own for not following the party line and the usual bigoted sectarian pish getting an airing. :lol:

A prominent poster on RM made a tweet about how is what Gascoigne said and plead guilty too any different from what the thumb said at the airport to a *** fan recently. He also apparently writes for the Daily Record which doesn't help his cause and his views on C1872 whip up a frenzy. He is still an RM member after all that? :lol: Probably because he made a donation Benny. :)

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/topic/309400-the-dude-on-twitter/

If you want to know what is happening on a rangers forum hellboy is your man
If you want to know what is happening on a Celtic forum Kincardine is your man.

The warped world of the old firm.

3 hours ago, mjw said:

The warped world of the old firm.

If you want to know who knows what posters are posting in an old firm forum mjw is your man

1 hour ago, McQuade said:

They need help, Gascoigne racism was just a joke? I suppose repeatedly battering his wife was just horseplay.

Yeah, jovial gazza was just having a laugh, and a joke like that would have been laughed off 20 years ago.

Also, this place is infested with haters.

eta, that thread would seem to put to bed this "small majority" shite that the ***s keep spouting :whistle

Capture.PNG

Edited by Romeo

Pedro Caixinha has repeated his claim he is managing the best squad in Scotland - and says nothing will change his mind.

The new Gers boss left himself open to ridicule back in March when he declared at his Ibrox unveiling his belief that he had inherited the strongest group of players in the country. Those words came back to bite the Portuguese coach as the Light Blues limped through the final weeks of the season to finish in third place - a massive 39 points behind runaway leaders Celtic. Defeat to Luxembourg minnows Progres Niederkorn in his new-look line-up’s first public outing this term did little to suggest Rangers will be any closer to toppling their Old Firm rivals this term. But Caixinha is standing by his bold declaration and believes that show of faith is necessary if Gers are to make strides this season. “I keep my word,” said Caixinha. “I always think that when I’m working at a club my players are the best, my squad is the best and my club is the best. “I need to represent it like that and I need to spread that feeling from bottom to top and top to bottom.

“If I don’t think like that representing Rangers today then I’m a guy just sitting in my chair letting time pass me by.” Gers looked as underdone as ever as they tumbled out of the Europa League to their part-time opponents last month. Caixinha admitted that shock defeat hurt his squad deeply.

Read more at: http://www.scotsman.com/sport/footba...land-1-4521453

3 hours ago, Monkey Tennis said:

I used to be WRK Lite.

Using his forum name as an insult didn't go down too well with Norman.

4 hours ago, TheScarf said:

That's worse than that fucking Joe Garner song from last year.

I loved that song, half of his transfer fee was for the song that went with him.

11 hours ago, mjw said:

I always knew were a right daftie!  Hellbhoy is a raving mentalist who posts more words about Rangers than all the Rangers fans on here combined.  I, otoh, don't post much in the Celtic threads.

It's like comparing the volume of water from a bathroom tap to that from the Niagara Falls.

9 hours ago, Forever_blueco said:

Celtic fans have went full whataboutery mode since their own fans have gave them numerous showing ups over the last two weeks 

Seriously tae f**k man? Any OF fan trying to score points over the other arse cheeks embarrassing endeavours is like looking & talking to a mirror, it only makes you look a fanny trying to belittle each other as each clubs fans do their best each season to outdo one another in the knuckledraggiing race.

You should know better F_B, how long before one of your mob outdoes anything any Celtic supporter has done so far this season?