Lets All Laugh At Rangers Thread

2 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

I always knew were a right daftie!  Hellbhoy is a raving mentalist who posts more words about Rangers than all the Rangers fans on here combined.  I, otoh, don't post much in the Celtic threads.

It's like comparing the volume of water from a bathroom tap to that from the Niagara Falls.

Awww, look at you frothing at the mouth at being outed as the fanny you are. :lol: So much rage you forgot to type "you" after "knew". :lol:

You only post in the Celtic threads to post your bile and pish when a few of the Celtic fans embarrass us Celtic fans on P&B. And also when Celtic get beat which will explain your lack of posts in Celtic related match threads moron. :1eye

Over the past week you have infected particular Celtic related threads haven't you? or do I need to multi-quote dozens of your shite?

I am particularly gutted for you last night when Celtic pulled off a shock win in Norway depriving us on P&B with your witty/crowdwanking style of posts about how pish/shite Celtic are for failing to get into the Champions League. Fucking gutted for you, I really am. :)

I have reviewed all the thread games Celtic have lost over the past few years on P&B, and last year was the least ever you had posted on them, I do wonder why? :lol:

3 minutes ago, hellbhoy said:

Awww, look at you frothing at the mouth at being outed as the fanny you are. :lol: So much rage you forgot to type "you" after "knew". :lol:

You only post in the Celtic threads to post your bile and pish when a few of the Celtic fans embarrass us Celtic fans on P&B. And also when Celtic get beat which will explain your lack of posts in Celtic related match threads moron. :1eye

Over the past week you have infected particular Celtic related threads haven't you? or do I need to multi-quote dozens of your shite?

I am particularly gutted for you last night when Celtic pulled off a shock win in Norway depriving us on P&B with your witty/crowdwanking style of posts about how pish/shite Celtic are for failing to get into the Champions League. Fucking gutted for you, I really am. :)

I have reviewed all the thread games Celtic have lost over the past few years on P&B, and last year was the least ever you had posted on them, I do wonder why? :lol:

You know the QC is rattled when the smilies take a pounding.

Edited by KnightswoodBear

6 hours ago, BobWilliamson said:

Full nameRangers Football Club

Nickname(s)The Gers
The Light Blues
The Teddy Bears

FoundedFebruary 1872; 145 years ago

GroundIbrox Stadium

Capacity50,817

OwnerThe Rangers Football Club Ltd[1]

I had to go to Wiki and find out what that [1] was all about. A dedicated page no other club has about how the ownership of The Rangers? :lol:

Whit the actual f**k is this quote below all about?

Rangers were founded in 1872 and were acquired by an incorporated company,

This should be fun Bob, just how exactly did an incorporated company acquire Rangers? I thought the club became the incorporated company back in 1899, I could be wrong but that's pushing the oil tanker out instead of a boat, but I'd like to read from you how an incorporated company acquired Rangers. How much money was involved in this takeover, was it a hostile one?

Ownership of Rangers? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ownership_of_Rangers_F.C.

7 minutes ago, hellbhoy said:

You need to get a life 

also celtics win last night was not a shock . Celtic were favourites 

Edited by Forever_blueco

Just now, KnightswoodBear said:

You know the QC is rattled when the smilies take a pounding.

The opposite KB, but you wouldn't know this seeing as you avoid posting in The Rangers threads. :P

Also QC? Has your intellect taken a pounding by lowering yourself to the numpty The Rangers support who regularly embarrass themselves on The Rangers threads. :)

Just now, Forever_blueco said:

You need to get a life 

also celtics win last night was not a shock . Celtic were favourites 

You need to stop pretending you have a job. And also might help if you get your hole, might stop you wanking yourself into an idiot poster. :)

Just now, hellbhoy said:

The opposite KB, but you wouldn't know this seeing as you avoid posting in The Rangers threads. :P

Also QC? Has your intellect taken a pounding by lowering yourself to the numpty The Rangers support who regularly embarrass themselves on The Rangers threads. :)

I occasionally look in, but it's hard to see what's going on in between your numerous posts.

Just now, KnightswoodBear said:

I occasionally look in, but it's hard to see what's going on in between your numerous posts.

I'm popular. :rolleyes:

I get many replies to my posts from Sevco supporters. Actually they seem to fall over themselves to reply first at times. :lol:

15 hours ago, mjw said:

If you want to know what is happening on a rangers forum hellboy is your man
If you want to know what is happening on a Celtic forum Kincardine is your man.

Do you stoll hold this to be true?  Look:

14 minutes ago, hellbhoy said:

I have reviewed all the thread games Celtic have lost over the past few years on P&B, and last year was the least ever you had posted on them,

Kincardine got totally rattled by getting called out on his internet history trolling Celtic websites. I laughed at him, and then came his back up.

I think there was a bear mauling for me but I fail to see where this has happened yet tbh. Was more like a mauling from a deep sheep.

I posted that The Rangers have a dedicated Wiki page which no other club has about the ownership of The Rangers and posted a quote and now to see if I get any bites. They appear to be ignoring the bait thus far. I do wonder why?

Wiki page claims that an incorporated company acquired Rangers back in 1899 and have posed the question to the resident bears seeing as I can't find a thing about this incorporated company acquiring Rangers in 1899, although I have found news archives about the club itself becoming an incorporated entity enjoying the benefits of limited liability.

Other than that it's business as usual laughing at the horde. :)

1 minute ago, hellbhoy said:

Kincardine got totally rattled by getting called out on his internet history trolling Celtic websites. I laughed at him, and then came his back up.

I think there was a bear mauling for me but I fail to see where this has happened yet tbh. Was more like a mauling from a deep sheep.

I posted that The Rangers have a dedicated Wiki page which no other club has about the ownership of The Rangers and posted a quote and now to see if I get any bites. They appear to be ignoring the bait thus far. I do wonder why?

Wiki page claims that an incorporated company acquired Rangers back in 1899 and have posed the question to the resident bears seeing as I can't find a thing about this incorporated company acquiring Rangers in 1899, although I have found news archives about the club itself becoming an incorporated entity enjoying the benefits of limited liability.

Other than that it's business as usual laughing at the horde. :)

^^^rattled 

1 minute ago, Forever_blueco said:

The qc has been reviewing the Celtic archives looking for Kincardine posts . Perfectly normal behaviour 

We lost 3 games in the league last season and around half a dozen European games, go figure it out Bennett-lite. :1eye