Lets All Laugh At Rangers Thread

8 hours ago, Jacksgranda said:

I think I said that a while ago. Nothing's going to happen re title stripping/voiding.

Well that's certainly going to be the case if a club like Aberdeen, who were clearly major victims in the cheating years, are just gonna have their belly tickled and quote that it's time to move on. Astonishing statement from the chairman given his teams fans hatred of the involved club!

4 minutes ago, Cerberus said:

Who cares about their titles? Like a baldy guy with a lot of combs, they mean nothing.

I care.

Their winning was accompanied by a huge, sustained, deliberate rule breach.  These titles mean so much to them that it would be great to see them removed.

It's not happening though.  That was the case anyway, but Milne's disgraceful performance doesn't help.

On ‎22‎/‎07‎/‎2017 at 12:38, Drew Brees said:

What a lot of shite.

They weren't Luxembourgs finest, they were Luxembourgs 4th finest.

Can't believe you didn't know this!!!

Even though I support a seaside team, we do have irony and we do possess very large tongues to stick deep into the cheek when uttering about RIFC 2012 

3 hours ago, Cerberus said:

So the reason to strip the titles is to get it up the ****?
I'm all for that. I thought it was for footballing reasons.

56 minutes ago, Insaintee said:

Sporting integrity ya dafty

I think the sporting integrity charade has been dropped now, it's just let's get Sevco.

8 minutes ago, Monkey Tennis said:

No no.

It's let's get them for the massive, sustained and concerted rule breach when registering players.

nyway, I do accept LNS's verdict, in that in law, it stands. I simply must accept it and therefore do."

i prefer 2013s monkey.

20 minutes ago, bennett said:

nyway, I do accept LNS's verdict, in that in law, it stands. I simply must accept it and therefore do."

i prefer 2013s monkey.

Got a wee bone to cling onto? :lol:

On 17/02/2012 at 17:21, bennett said:

We live in hope but i reckon that we've used the EBT's wrongly so we'll get f**ked.

:1eye

1 minute ago, hellbhoy said:

Got a wee bone to cling onto? :lol:

:1eye

We did use them wrongly, I've told you that several times. HMRC will be sending in a bill for the revised amount.

9 hours ago, bennett said:

i prefer 2013s monkey.

On here too?

Why on earth are you pleased with this 'find'?  I said I accepted the ruling as I was stuck with it.  You've cut out the bit when I say, "but the law is an ass".  I'm clearly not accepting it as correct.  The same position I'm in four years later.

Please don't tell lies about me Bennett.  I don't do that with you.