Lets All Laugh At Rangers Thread

29 minutes ago, The DA said:

Yes, a game effort.

Basically, it comes down to saying that Mike Ashley is a shit of a man who runs a morally bankrupt organisation.  Surely everybody knew that anyway.

The truth is that on this occasion, he's got the better of another shit of a man at the helm of another morally bankrupt organisation.

4 minutes ago, Monkey Tennis said:

Yes, a game effort.

Basically, it comes down to saying that Mike Ashley is a shit of a man who runs a morally bankrupt organisation.  Surely everybody knew that anyway.

The truth is that on this occasion, he's got the better of another shit of a man at the helm of another morally bankrupt organisation.

And it looks like they'll need to extend their boycott.

https://www.scotsman.com/business/house-of-fraser-holds-talks-with-mike-ashley-over-rescue-bid-1-4776019

I wasn’t in court so I could be very wrong... but it sounds like the case was finished. You don’t normally assign costs until a case is finished with.

The companies have agreed that going forward sports direct were keeping the retail deal as they are matching the JD sports offer.

2 minutes ago, Snafu said:

Rangers must have been so desperate to remove him from the wage bill. I have no idea what he was on at Ibrox but it must have been enough to cause concern over bringing in new players who would be on a similar wage level. Must be crazy wages at Rangers.

One of the best ways, sustainable ways a club can make money and support themselves is to sell players on to other clubs. Even if they sold Waghorn on for 1m it would have been worth it. Mick McCarthy was bragging about how he 'stole' Waghorn from Rangers last year.

It's definitely a steal for Ipswich . The fee is 6 million up front from Middlesbrough plus add ons. And Ipswich look like 're couping the 750k they paid for Garner to Bolton.

First league game of the new season and Aberdeen have already broken them. :lol:

Conspiracies everywhere and much frothing and foaming at the mouth because it is obvious to the bloo bigots that everyone is out to stop them reaching the promised 55. I don't think they can factor in that their squad really isn't as good as they think it is. The teams riding on a high at the moment with Seethy G's arrival and will most likely come down with a huge bang at some point. :)

2 hours ago, hellbhoy said:

First league game of the new season and Aberdeen have already broken them. :lol:

Conspiracies everywhere and much frothing and foaming at the mouth because it is obvious to the bloo bigots that everyone is out to stop them reaching the promised 55. I don't think they can factor in that their squad really isn't as good as they think it is. The teams riding on a high at the moment with Seethy G's arrival and will most likely come down with a huge bang at some point. :)

Michael Stewartesque nonsense....