Lets All Laugh At Rangers Thread

Except your eternally one-eyed fúckwit of a mate didn't answer the point, did he, Vicky? (a wee clue - have a look at the mentions of "timelines" earlier this morning).

You'll notice that Mr Stewart was appointed as liquidator. In a similar fashion, BDO were appointed liquidators of rangers. They're still, as far as I'm aware, carrying out that duty nearly two years later. If someone comes along with a shitload of money, they could conceivably take rangers out of that process.

they can take the company out of liquidation. The club is owned by someone else apparently. Ibrox is possibly owned by another person and well the car parl belongs to the spivs(shortly)

The WKR is upset.

Ah well I now have that warm fuzzy feeling inside and for this I thank you.

He doesn't like it when his mistakes are pointed out to him, the WKR just can't handle criticism.

Lol....

He doesn't like it when his mistakes are pointed out to him, the WKR just can't handle criticism.

Lol....

Says the moron who takes a post, referring to a club website, including a quote properly contained inside the relevant punctuation marks (and in a different coloured font) as entirely my input.

I can handle criticism, Vicky, as has been demonstrated many times. That doesn't mean I have to suffer fools at all, let alone gladly.

Lol at the rangers fans now arguing hearts are a new club as they were liquidated in 1905. Funny how that logic doesn't apply to their own club.

Cat out of the bag, there, whatever you're called (don't want Vicky crying to the mods about banned words, now, do we?).

The thick fuckers have been painting themselves into one of their more entertaining corners over this one.

Still, I suppose there's always the backtracking to have a giggle at. :lol::lol::lol:

Lol at the rangers fans now arguing hearts are a new club as they were liquidated in 1905. Funny how that logic doesn't apply to their own club.

Oh ffs stop it. Somebody post a link to Rangers Media please before I again take the side of the Rangers posters.

What Ted is very clearly, and pretty convincingly, doing is pointing out the inconsistency of claiming Hearts go back to the 1870s, but Rangers don't on the basis of liquidation.

He's not saying Hearts are new; he's saying the opposite.

Seriously, what's going on here? It seems to be the Ps and Ds who are being the roasters (and Bennett obviously).

Oh ffs stop it. Somebody post a link to Rangers Media please before I again take the side of the Rangers posters.

What Ted is very clearly, and pretty convincingly, doing is pointing out the inconsistency of claiming Hearts go back to the 1870s, but Rangers don't on the basis of liquidation.

He's not saying Hearts are new; he's saying the opposite.

Seriously, what's going on here? It seems to be the Ps and Ds who are being the roasters (and Bennett obviously).

Think the sight of Ted's name just sends some posters into a froth, tbh.

As much as they're opposed quite similar to the reaction WRK gets from some of ra peepil.

Well I can make that claim and mean it, you however have already admitted being a die hard (insert 3 letter for celtic fan here) from birth.

No, I haven't. Go ahead and repost your "proof" if you want to make an even bigger tit of yourself than you have been recently.

In fact, don't bother. Simply explain how anyone can be a follower of any team "from birth".

It's amazing the amount of things that he will deny ever having said.

Indeed it is. It's almost as amazing as the number of insults, slanders/libels, exaggerations, smears, attacks on myself, accusations of bigotry (from fans of a team which used to be part of the old firm, yet), and attacks on my family - living and dead - which comprise the lies I've had to put up with from you and your imbecilic wee mates. Then you wonder why I deny your shite? Especially when you alweays make a point of posting proo...Ah. Right.

Fúck off, Vicky.

It's only the Internet, but you and yours have set low standards even for that unregulated playground.

Indeed it is. It's almost as amazing as the number of insults, slanders/libels, exaggerations, smears, attacks on myself, accusations of bigotry (from fans of a team which used to be part of the old firm, yet), and attacks on my family - living and dead - which comprise the lies I've had to put up with from you and your imbecilic wee mates. Then you wonder why I deny your shite? Especially when you alweays make a point of posting proo...Ah. Right.

Fúck off, Vicky.

It's only the Internet, but you and yours have set low standards even for that unregulated playground.

Anyone would think you had them rattled. ;)

But aye, disparaging remarks concerning your family remain a particular disgusting low point.

On a par with HB's homophobic outbursts imo.