Lets All Laugh At Rangers Thread

No, I said evidence, not groundless prejudice.

It's not at all how you wish to characterise it.

Next time i'm down that way i'll take my phone out and film some of the natives.

I just hope they don't put me on trial for witchcraft.....

Ask the Hibs fan and the OF wanks who chimed in with their agreement with his sentiments.

Dearie me, MT, you're a precious wee thing and no mistake. Jump oot that pram and pick up those toys.......As Aberdeen Bud has already mentioned, it was a bit of levity. A joke. A shitey attempt to get a cheap laugh at someone else's expense. Ho fucking ho. This is the internet.

If I had a poond for every time I've been referred to as a Hivs c**t or worse...............

[yt]

[/yt]

So here's the deal. If I offended you, or any other Doonhamers for that matter, I am truly sorry. As an act of contrition, I have already been into the garden, chopped down a birch tree and self-flaggellated with the smaller of the branches. Presently I am waiting for the BBQ to bring some charcoal to a white heat which I shall then spread on the gound and walk over as a further act of penance. Mea culpa, mea maxima culpa.

(But remember, Sawney Bean and his incestuous cannibal clan lived down your way........... :P )

Edited by Florentine_Pogen

(But remember, Sawney Bean and his incestuous cannibal clan lived down your way........... :P )

So, to re-cap:

In order to provide evidence that Dumfries is backward and some sort of national centre for excellence when it comes to the old in-breeding; the Hibs fan has referred to a centuries old and almost certainly fictional tale about a bloke from Lothian who settled in Bennett's native Ayrshire to practise cannibalism and incest.

Not doing that well here, are we?

Surely there must be stats out there about, I don't know, educational attainment or life expectancy or violent crime that would prove how backward we are down here when compared to our central belt friends?

Edited by Monkey Tennis

So, to re-cap:

In order to provide evidence that Dumfries is backward and some sort of national centre for excellence when it comes to the old in-breeding; the Hibs fan has referred to a centuries old and almost certainly fictional tale about a bloke from Lothian who settled in Bennett's native Ayrshire to practise cannibalism and incest.

Not doing that well here, are we?

Surely there must be stats out there about, I don't know, educational attainment or life expectancy or violent crime that would prove how backward we are down here when compared to our central belt friends?

is this the lets laugh at rangers or are we now on poor me monkey tennis thread