Lets All Laugh At Rangers Thread

Seen the briefest highlights on SSN last night. And seeing Ally McCoist charging along the touchline, red face glowing, pointing to the crowd and pounding his chest bellowing something along the lines of "you are the people! we are the people!" was incredibly hilarious given the circumstances. Half the folk he was pointing at probably want the c**t sacked

he was shouting " where is my greggs pasties"

I was at the pub last night. The pub had a stream of Rangers TV which the landlord put on after the Barca V Man City game.

It was utterly cringeworthy. I can see how the Rangers Fans are brainwashed. It was incredible. "The Rangers Legend McCoist", "He doesn't do walking away", the "silverware we deserve" and "historic season" were all used multple times.

Embarrassing stuff. It was even worse than the fat bloater that does the Falkirk TV coverage.

Not wishing to detract from the fine video posted by MikeyWellFan above but had to post this pic............

HunsInChurchHall_zpse9045f09.jpeg

No pies, no bubbly................ :huh: ...............and for God's sake, just how sparse is that room ? Looks like they've sold everything that can't be nailed down.

Ah, well, it'll be a good week for the Sevcoists.....League 1 title in the bag, TGASL flying in on a Kofi Annan stylee mercy mission, Alastair announcing his intention to stay on for another year...........it's all good down Govan way............

Isn't it ????????? :whistle

Edited by Florentine_Pogen

http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/football/26559517

"There are no easy leagues to win. Even winning the leagues they're in now takes a bit of doing

Former Rangers captain David Weir

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

what a cretin,

a full time team in a part time league, with players being paid alot more than what players two divisions above them are being paid;.

if mccoist had failed to win the league he'd never be seen in football management again, the fact his teams displays are so dismal, i highly doubt he'd get a new team at any point in the future.

if i was a fan of them, i'd be suitably embarrassed about the majority of comments based on 'difficulty'

I hate the fact that they are associated with our country and football leagues.

They are an utter embarrassment.

No class at all.

As Sir Alistair says, ''People have to learn to differentiate between The Club & The Team''. You can't go blaming The Team for the classless behavior of The Club. The Team is there just to play football & win games and they do win games. :)

As Sir Alistair says, ''People have to learn to differentiate between The Club & The Team''. You can't go blaming The Team for the classless behavior of The Club. The Team is there just to play football & win games and they do win games. :)

team , club and company so many different names all used to con the poor supporters

Former internationalists, big names in the game, dedicated professionals, celebrating wildly.

I fucking wish ICT had added the third tier title to the honours when they had the chance. I never realised how meaningful it was at the time we were promoted in second place.

Opportunity missed IMHO. Still, we are 3 trophies ahead of that lot. The chase is getting exciting.

Not wishing to detract from the fine video posted by MikeyWellFan above but had to post this pic............

HunsInChurchHall_zpse9045f09.jpeg

No pies, no bubbly................ :huh: ...............and for God's sake, just how sparse is that room ? Looks like they've sold everything that can't be nailed down.

Ah, well, it'll be a good week for the Sevcoists.....League 1 title in the bag, TGASL flying in on a Kofi Annan stylee mercy mission, Alastair announcing his intention to stay on for another year...........it's all good down Govan way............

Isn't it ????????? :whistle

It's a dressing room, what do you expect to be in it?

Congratulations to The Rangers.

Winning the second bottom league in Scotland with such limited resources must have been tough.

I put it down to your brilliant manager and dedicated, committed players.

You are a credit to Scottish football.

It's a dressing room, what do you expect to be in it?

Oh.....eh, let's see.....bouquets of flowers, telegrams of congratulation, lapdancers, crates of Dom Perignon '61, lashings of ginger beer, Blackthorn cider up to the ceiling, Chick Young & Richard Wilson fluffing anyone wearing a Sevco badge....................

Basically, I'd expect to see anything that could be described a trapping of success, something that shouts this club is going somewhere. I don't see that. I don't see success.

All I see is the the Govan Boys Brigade who have just knocked off the U-16 Sunday League.