Lets All Laugh At Rangers Thread

One of the central depressing ironies of our game is that the two clubs who get by far the most favourable coverage, are the ones who think they're being picked on.

This. (second time I've 'Thised' one of your points today)

It extends to refereeing as well - the 'bigger' clubs in every nation in the World enjoy a bit of positive refereeing but not according to our greeting faced two - you couldn't make it up !!

This. (second time I've 'Thised' one of your points today)

It extends to refereeing as well - the 'bigger' clubs in every nation in the World enjoy a bit of positive refereeing but not according to our greeting faced two - you couldn't make it up !!

Good thising work.

Is Lee McCulloch allowed to place his hands on the official unlike every other player of every other team in Scotland ?

Better that than his elbows, tbf.

Boy celebrated scoring Miller wants it eradicated from the game. What a tosser :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I think it's opposition teams scoring at Ibrokes he wants eradicated.

:lol:

Ally McCoist is without any shadow of a doubt, the biggest w****r of a man I have ever met. Just saying...

I would wholeheartedly concur, had I ever had the misfortune to actually be in his company*. I suppose I'll just have to make do with Jack Straw.

* Or is it "club" again now? I lose track sometimes. ;)

:lol::lol::lol: IAN FROM CAMBUSLANG :lol::lol::lol:

He was a caller on Superscoreboard earlier.

A The Newcunto F.C. fan(ny) who stated he was heartbroken at the situation with his Club. :lol:

I was laughing so hard that i had to stop driving and pull over to the side of the road.

Troosers pished again.

:lol::lol::lol: IAN FROM CAMBUSLANG :lol::lol::lol:

He was a caller on Superscoreboard earlier.

A The Newcunto F.C. fan(ny) who stated he was heartbroken at the situation with his Club. :lol:

I was laughing so hard that i had to stop driving and pull over to the side of the road.

Troosers pished again.

b*****d, I missed it. :(

Oh well :lol::lol: