Lets All Laugh At Rangers Thread

Ally McCoist said..''I think the easy thing for for the referee to do, was award the free-kick'' :lol:

He also said..''I thought he was very brave to make the correct decision.'' :lol:

Eh? disallowing a goal at Ibrox that essentially kept The Rangers in the cup, would have been the easy thing to do. Eh? :o

It was very brave to allow an equalising goal for the home team to stand, at Ibrox. Eh? :o

Ally McCoist said..''I think the easy thing for for the referee to do, was award the free-kick'' :lol:

He also said..''I thought he was very brave to make the correct decision.'' :lol:

Eh? disallowing a goal at Ibrox that essentially kept The Rangers in the cup, would have been the easy thing to do. Eh? :o

It was very brave to allow an equalising goal for the home team to stand, at Ibrox. Eh? :o

In red bold AD ?, sounds like the burn it bus bros had a wee word before the game eh ? "If Rangers lose you lose your kneecaps at best", correct decision for the ref's livelihood IMO :whistle

:lol::lol: How the mighty have fallen :lol::lol:

On the contrary, they've been doing very well - brand new team, consecutive promotions (probably) and the possibility of a Scottish Cup semi-final in only their 2nd year in existence. Yesterday was a huge game for them, easily the biggest in their history, and they're still in the SC with the chance of doing the treble. I think for a new manager in his first job Ally has done really well taking a diddy club this far so fast.

On the contrary, they've been doing very well - brand new team, consecutive promotions (probably) and the possibility of a Scottish Cup semi-final in only their 2nd year in existence. Yesterday was a huge game for them, easily the biggest in their history, and they're still in the SC with the chance of doing the treble. I think for a new manager in his first job Ally has done really well taking a diddy club this far so fast.

The NewGretna F.C

Ok you win.

It's great to see a wee team rising through the ranks.