Lets All Laugh At Rangers Thread

Of course such events wouldn't have been laughed off at Celtic, in much the same way as they weren't at Rangers.

The BBC apologised for the unfair depiction of a smirking McCoist which implied wrongly that he was responding in this way to a question about sectarianism.

FWIW, I also think they should have apologised for that daft 'Mad Men' opening sequence, although I thought that was more indulgent and tasteless, rather than an unfair attack on the man himself.

The point is however that Rangers did moan and complain about these things and got a response each time. As you say, I'm convinced Celtic would have too.

One of the central depressing ironies of our game is that the two clubs who get by far the most favourable coverage, are the ones who think they're being picked on.

Didn't dundee United also ban and complain about the BBC last year?

Or did i just imagine wee Jum Spence in tears over it all...

Didn't dundee United also ban and complain about the BBC last year?

Or did i just imagine wee Jum Spence in tears over it all...

I believe so, and Dundee also banned Jim Spence earlier this season.

It doesn't for one moment alter the accuracy of the bit you've put in bold though, so I'm not sure why you've done it.

It doesn't for one moment alter the accuracy of the bit you've put in bold though, so I'm not sure why you've done it.

I think he's trying some diddy whataboutery, MT. Not quite the same, but fair play to the lying little shite for trying to get over his celtic obsession.

I think he's trying some diddy whataboutery, MT. Not quite the same, but fair play to the lying little shite for trying to get over his celtic obsession.

Yes, I see that.

Perhaps we should be pleased that 'Whit about thaim?' no longer just means thaim.

Slowly, these people are being educated, although the advert put out for quarter final tickets shows there's a long long way to go.

It's the standard, laughable "Aye but what about THEM?" response you get from a thick-as-pigshit OF fan when they have absolutely no other argument to make.

I'm sure everyone appears "thick-as-pigshit" to a man who thought it pertinent to inform other users of a football forum that he has 7 O's and 3 S's....;-)

It alters the context.

"Mr Higgins get a grip of yourself"

:lol: :lol: :lol:

That Tom Millar was pure dead raging man :lol: , in other games when it's his players getting the decisions in their favour it's "well done that referee" & "I don't know what the referee seen there but it must have happened and it's definitely a penalty to Rangers and over to you Derek" "Absolute stonewaller there Tom, the referee was quite right to give a penalty because we definitely needed it and the defender definitely breathed on the Rangers striker"

I love it when things go badly for the Sevco Cost Cutters on Ragers TV listening to Millar screaming at the mic and how much an injustice this is to Rangers and just shows you corrupt the officials can be because Rangers didnae win. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Quite probably a rhetorical question, but has there ever been a more hilarious football company than the The Rangers?

There will be when the The The Rangers show up into town claiming to be a club that died that was a clone of another club that died and they are the people don'tcha know. :)