Lets All Laugh At Rangers Thread

Seriously Mike !, Tedi's accounting skills are so pathetic and he has left a trail of stupidity all over P&B as a testament to his finger counting number crunching. :lol:

He has even tried to delete his posts where he has fucked it up immensely and gotten it all completely wrong, but the replies to his bad accounting are there for all to see. :)

He even claimed back in late 2012 that The Clone Rangers would be turning over a healthy profit for this season ? :lol: . How did that turn out Tedi ?, and I've noticed you have already spunked the red dots already on yer aliases today and will have to wait another 24 hours to get yer deluded twisted revenge on them for me showing up how thick you are at times. :lol:

LOL - I'm sure he's a good lad really :)

I post on LSE a lot - not so much on the RFC pages as it's mostly guys with 10 posts or less as they keep getting banned...... :P It's full of seethe and people obsessed with the famous Glasgow Celtic... Looks like it's going to get worse before the inevitable insolvency happens( IMO )and the big hoose closes it's doors

A lot of them are emotional at this time of year though - Jelly and Ice cream day on the 14th ? :cake

Seriously Mike !, Tedi's accounting skills are so pathetic and he has left a trail of stupidity all over P&B as a testament to his finger counting number crunching. :lol:

Not everyone can be an accounting wizard like you are....

HBQC CA...

:lol::lol::lol::lol:SUPER SALARY WANTS £30 MILLION :lol::lol::lol::lol:

He'll f*cking need it because he is an extremely shite manager and he'll require it for next season in the Championship.

Aye he will, as it looks like Hearts will be a lot stronger and not in the weakened state that was anticipated. :)