Lets All Laugh At Rangers Thread

:lol::lol::lol::lol:MARK FUD ROBERTS :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Ayr boss Roberts reckons The Newcunto F.C.'s League One record this season is PHENOMENAL !!!! :lol:

:lol:

Pish Markyboy !!!

If they had done the same run while having similar salary budgets ( part time ) as the rest of the Teams, then that wid be PHENOMENAL.

Presently the The Blue Vermin ( deceased ) Tribute Act have probably spent more than the 30 lower league teams have spent combined.

SO YIR TALKING SHITE ROBERTS.

Edited by shull

Strange that celtics top league form is often described as phenomenal given their advantage over all the other teams.

Yet when Rangers have a similar advantage, a different reaction is recieved....

Strange that celtics top league form is often described as phenomenal given their advantage over all the other teams.

Yet when Rangers have a similar advantage, a different reaction is recieved....

Who from?

I certainly see the 'achievements' of both bits of the OF as hollow.

Yet when Rangers have a similar advantage, a different reaction is received....

No I have contempt in equal measures for both teams, so no different reaction here

Do you never listen to radio Scotland sportsound?

Yes often. Usually it's after the event as podcasts.

I generally find their output to be decent - certainly better than that offered as an alternative by Clyde.

Much too OFcentric of course, but that goes with the territory.

A suggestion of bias against Rangers however, takes us to the land of the cuckoo.

I generally find their output to be decent - certainly better than that offered as an alternative by Clyde.

A suggestion of bias against Rangers however, takes us to the land of the cuckoo.

Haven't you heard, Biased, Bigoted, Corrupt? :lol:

Clyde is brutal to listen to

Haven't you heard, Biased, Bigoted, Corrupt? :lol:

I imagine that if they had edited an interview with Yellowfang to make it appear that he was laughing at sectarianism and aired a montage depicting him falling to his death then those easygoing chaps at the cooncil team would have laughed it off as "just one of those things" ;-)

I imagine that if they had edited an interview with Yellowfang to make it appear that he was laughing at sectarianism and aired a montage depicting him falling to his death then those easygoing chaps at the cooncil team would have laughed it off as "just one of those things" ;-)

Of course such events wouldn't have been laughed off at Celtic, in much the same way as they weren't at Rangers.

The BBC apologised for the unfair depiction of a smirking McCoist which implied wrongly that he was responding in this way to a question about sectarianism.

FWIW, I also think they should have apologised for that daft 'Mad Men' opening sequence, although I thought that was more indulgent and tasteless, rather than an unfair attack on the man himself.

The point is however that Rangers did moan and complain about these things and got a response each time. As you say, I'm convinced Celtic would have too.

One of the central depressing ironies of our game is that the two clubs who get by far the most favourable coverage, are the ones who think they're being picked on.